Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 12/5/12 - Timmay!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I said that I only buy movies that now now also, then I decided that I didn't even want to buy those. Pretty much the only movies I will buy now are Bond movies. Everything else I download. I am thinking about trying to sell of give away most of our DVD's soon to reduce clutter. I might be doing some selling on Ebay this month.
I bought a cd booklet that holds roughly 200-300 dvds. . all the cases are in a box in the basement No clutter
are you saying thats clutter?

Basement clutter, or maybe more correctly termed, space taker.

I am also thinking about starting to sell most of my sports memorabilia on ebay. I have a TON and could probably get about $20k if I sold most of it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: eeabd6.jpeg]
what is "2 shows I don't care about"

I stopped caring about the Simpsons a LONG time ago.

I still really enjoy Family Guy though. I always get at least two really good laughs from each one.
the simpsons havent been funny for about 12 years, and I stopped watching family guy the week of Surfin Bird. It is what put me over the edge
Something tells me that LeNeve has been involved in a poo throwing incident at one time.

[Image: 3bf0da.jpeg]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I bought a cd booklet that holds roughly 200-300 dvds. . all the cases are in a box in the basement No clutter
are you saying thats clutter?

Basement clutter, or maybe more correctly termed, space taker.

I am also thinking about starting to sell most of my sports memorabilia on ebay. I have a TON and could probably get about $20k if I sold most of it.
I have shelving in the basement to store stuff (seasonal things). the boxes are on the top shelf. they take up no space, plus I don't have to worry about cases being all over the house
Pete Nice Wrote:Something tells me that LeNeve has been involved in a poo throwing incident at one time.

[Image: 3bf0da.jpeg]
I gotta take acid
I have had a very disappointing Fantasy Football year.

In the DBN yahoo league, I have outright sucked, although I blew Joe away this week.

In My yahoo league, I have been even worse.

In my small pay league, I and 5-8, missed the playoffs, but still only the 5th pick next year.

In my primary league, I can still make the playoffs if I win, another guy loses and I score 32 points more than him. I am sure that will not all work out for me.

My primary problems have been Phillip Rivers, Titus YOung, Antonio Brown and Antonio Gates. Those guys have fucked up at least 3 of my fantasy teams each.

Next year, new strategy. It is top secret at this point.

T, you should do this at home and take pictures:

[Image: b91592.jpeg]

I know you can do it based off your Thanksgiving picture, those suckers are built for it!

[Image: 9f4ef5.jpeg]

These guys seem to get attacked often on Twitter, Facebook, email, text, etc.

That didn't happen so much the first 4 or 5 years of the show.

Maybe that is a sign of something, time slot, growing audience, change to the show?

Pete Nice Wrote:I have had a very disappointing Fantasy Football year.

In the DBN yahoo league, I have outright sucked, although I blew Joe away this week.

In My yahoo league, I have been even worse.

In my small pay league, I and 5-8, missed the playoffs, but still only the 5th pick next year.

In my primary league, I can still make the playoffs if I win, another guy loses and I score 32 points more than him. I am sure that will not all work out for me.

My primary problems have been Phillip Rivers, Titus YOung, Antonio Brown and Antonio Gates. Those guys have fucked up at least 3 of my fantasy teams each.

Next year, new strategy. It is top secret at this point.
In my big boy league, I made the playoffs with a 6th seed. I made it because the "taco" of our league beat the 6th place guy by a point this week for his first win :roflmao:
Covino gets so mad about this. He should be used to this by now.
Pete Nice Wrote:These guys seem to get attacked often on Twitter, Facebook, email, text, etc.

Maybe that is a sign of something, time slot, growing audience, change to the show?
People can hide behind their screen names and keyboards and feel like they can talk crap more they would do in person.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Pete Nice Wrote:These guys seem to get attacked often on Twitter, Facebook, email, text, etc.

for the worse

the first 4 or 5 years of the show there wasn't social media really, It was there, but it definetly wasn't as big as it is now.
if they have such a problem with people, just block them from twitter......and leave it there
Pete Nice Wrote:T, you should do this at home and take pictures:

I know you can do it based off your Thanksgiving picture, those suckers are built for it!

[Image: 9f4ef5.jpeg]

damn sexy there girl
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM