Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your wishlist
Isn't this thread missing some posts?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Isn't this thread missing some posts?
Aboult half

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Crap, my post is missing too.

1. Harmony Remote
2. Beer Making kit
3. Glock .40
4. Blue Tooth Headphones
5. Meat slicer
Joe Wrote:Crap, my post is missing too.

1. Harmony Remote
2. Beer Making kit
3. John Cena action figure
4. Blue Tooth Headphones
5. Meat slicer

damn man, you and KK might have to duke it out for #3.
Rydrum Wrote:

1. Harmony Remote
2. Beer Making kit
3. John Cena action figure
4. Blue Tooth Headphones
5. Meat slicer

damn man, you and KK might have to duke it out for #3.

Hey that's not what I asked for! I wanted John Cena PJs!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1. Harmony Remote
2. Beer Making kit
3. Glock .40
4. Blue Tooth Headphones
5. Meat slicer

I got a sweet harmony remote from Costco a little while ago, it was only $40, it replaced another harmony that was dropped a few times. New one works awesome. I got a bluetooth earbud headset off a discount site, they're not too bad, they don't sound the greatest but I think I only paid $20 for them. I see that there are beats bluetooth ones, I wonder how good they are.
these vizio bluetooth headphones sound really good and can be had usually for $30
[Image: %24(KGrHqIOKiIE0mGjub()BNdRu-gHlQ~~_1.JPG]
DaveP Wrote:these vizio bluetooth headphones sound really good and can be had usually for $30
[Image: %24(KGrHqIOKiIE0mGjub()BNdRu-gHlQ~~_1.JPG]

I mean the kind for your phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I revised my list:

1. A Christmas bonus like most people with real jobs get....

sent from a levy in Kansas
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I revised my list:

I don't have a real job either. I had to cash in my vacation time to get some extra Christmas money.
Joe Wrote:

I don't have a real job either. I had to cash in my vacation time to get some extra Christmas money.

I shit you not, I had to cash in 400 shares of Sirius stock to buy xmas gifts and pay the cable bill. Times r tough right now, real tough. Every year it gets worse.

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I shit you not, I had to cash in 400 shares of Sirius stock to buy xmas gifts and pay the cable bill. Times r tough right now, real tough. Every year it gets worse.

My wife and I dont buy gifts for each other anymore. All money goes to our house. I really dont like this time of year

Sorry to hear of all your hardships. If you really want a job, there are plenty in Grande Prairie, AB. Unfortunately you have to live in Grande Prairie. I've been at the bank for 3 months and somehow qualified for a bonus. It wasn't much but a nice surprise none the less.
michaelangelo Wrote:Sorry to hear of all your hardships. If you really want a job, there are plenty in Grande Prairie, AB. Unfortunately you have to live in Grande Prairie. I've been at the bank for 3 months and somehow qualified for a bonus. It wasn't much but a nice surprise none the less.
Im just waiting on my wife to become some sort of VP in her company so I can retire

I had a budget. It was to only spend what I had set aside in my Christmas account. I blew past that, but I was scoring good deals. Turned out to be a good thing because Jim waited until today to shop fo rhis daughter and couldn't find shit for her. He's damn lucky I had set aside gifts for Santa and to be from him. I think I am going to make him give me money towards next Christmas to rebuild that account and then just saassume the majority of the shopping. Most everything I got for people was on sale... which saved my ass as far as being able to afford them. Hopefully, my next job pays well, because I don't know how I will pull off the same deal for next year with an extra little one in the house.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!