Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your wishlist
Pete Nice Wrote:I revised my list:

1. A Christmas bonus like most people with real jobs get....

sent from a levy in Kansas

:high5: Totally!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:Sorry to hear of all your hardships. If you really want a job, there are plenty in Grande Prairie, AB. Unfortunately you have to live in Grande Prairie. I've been at the bank for 3 months and somehow qualified for a bonus. It wasn't much but a nice surprise none the less.

Geez, Maybe I do need to reconsider moving. I just never really wanted to leave Michigan.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I do need to revise my wishlist and add a maid to it. Jim's kid and mom tried to help me clean the house. Let's just say I had to go behind them and reclean everything (moreso the kid). I have no patience for it right now. Seriously, how hard is it to see dirt on a white sink and wipe it up??? Kids.. Ugh!
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I don't have a real job either. I had to cash in my vacation time to get some extra Christmas money.

I shit you not, I had to cash in 400 shares of Sirius stock to buy xmas gifts and pay the cable bill. Times r tough right now, real tough. Every year it gets worse.

My wife and I dont buy gifts for each other anymore. All money goes to our house. I really dont like this time of year

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

That is kind of the route we have taken. The big gift for the two of us combined is an area rug for the living room that we each pitched in evenly for. Besides that, we will spend under $100 on each other.

I do like buying nice things for my wife, just not gonna happen while we are in this economy, especially with the new cost of a baby.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Man, I didn't realize so many of you were in the same financial crunch I'm in. It sucks but I guess I don't feel as bad knowing other people are in the same boat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I don't have a real job either. I had to cash in my vacation time to get some extra Christmas money.

I shit you not, I had to cash in 400 shares of Sirius stock to buy xmas gifts and pay the cable bill. Times r tough right now, real tough. Every year it gets worse.

My wife and I dont buy gifts for each other anymore. All money goes to our house. I really dont like this time of year

That is kind of the route we have taken. The big gift for the two of us combined is an area rug for the living room that we each pitched in evenly for. Besides that, we will spend under $100 on each other.

I do like buying nice things for my wife, just not gonna happen while we are in this economy, especially with the new cost of a baby.
I say to the wife "you got a new house for christmas". I mean, i have to install the remainder of the hardwood in the new year, install all new baseboards and trim, build a custom closet for her, and finish the basement. I think thats enough for the next 10 Christmas'

Joe Wrote:Man, I didn't realize so many of you were in the same financial crunch I'm in. It sucks but I guess I don't feel as bad knowing other people are in the same boat.

The only reason I was able to afford Christmas was that I had set aside some of my tax return last year in my Christmas account. Unemployment would not have covered it.
I HATE PIE!!
Jim and I bought our gifts through the business. I got him some floor mats for the trucks. The business visa rewards we got a blu-ray player for the basement. Jim got us new phones, tax write offs
Joe Wrote:Man, I didn't realize so many of you were in the same financial crunch I'm in. It sucks but I guess I don't feel as bad knowing other people are in the same boat.

We all are...
JDubb Wrote:

We all are...
No ballers, just budgets

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

My wife and I haven't bought gifts the past couple of years for each other either. We just buy for the kids and that's it.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23

Sucks balls but it is nice to know you're not the only one. This christmas has been the worst since I didn't have a job the last couple of months.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
We don't get big gifts at Christmas either. Got Kendra an iPad cover for $25.00 & she bought me a ring for the same price. Jordan got a & $25.00 iTunes gift card. We are going to Mobile, Al. this weekend for the GoDaddy Bowl & hitting up the Polo store at the Outlet Mall for him a few belated presents. We pretty much look for bargains all year long. Christmas sucks for me because I work so much during Dec!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.