Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/30/12 - Friday, and I've done it.
I don't care about foreign super cars. I just want a 2013 Shelby
[Image: AoMkh.png]
ROR :high5:
Confusedad: The next temp job I had lined up fell through. They decided to use current employees instead of hiring extra help. Confusedwoot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedad: The next temp job I had lined up fell through. They decided to use current employees instead of hiring extra help. Confusedwoot:

Don't tell them you are pregnant. When they ask just start crying and tell them you can't have children.

Sympathy job offer. :high5:
eddieyourdj Wrote:You guys are cracking me up this morning!
I was watching my son playing a new racing game on Xbox last night & now I want a Lingenfelter. We watched a few on YouTube!!!

They make sweet rides. We always check them out at the shows around here.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Confusedad: The next temp job I had lined up fell through. They decided to use current employees instead of hiring extra help. Confusedwoot:

Don't tell them you are pregnant. When they ask just start crying and tell them you can't have children.

Sympathy job offer. :high5:

I fully plan on playing that card. Whatever I can do to score work. I hate staying home all day.
I HATE PIE!!
My Mom has been talking my ear off for over an hour now. :killme:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:My Mom has been talking my ear off for over an hour now. :killme:

The easy bet is that she will call me with in the next hour to repeat half of it, too.
I HATE PIE!!
Do your parents obsess about the weather? Mom and Dad are getting new flooring in their living room and that means the TV is disconnected and my mom seems to be wigging out that she can't watch the damn weather channel.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do your parent obsess about the weather? Mom and Dad are getting new flooring in their living room and that means the TV is disconnected and my mom seems to be wigging out that she can't watch the damn weather channel.

My Gramppa does. he changed it to the weather channel during the halftime shows on thanksgiving
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do your parents obsess about the weather? Mom and Dad are getting new flooring in their living room and that means the TV is disconnected and my mom seems to be wigging out that she can't watch the damn weather channel.
its important to know what the weather is like all over the country. Me, I just get up and look out the window
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:its important to know what the weather is like all over the country. Me, I just get up and look out the window

If there is a storm in Kansas. My mom will call all of us to let us know the details on it. :roll:

I totally called it... Mom is calling.. UGH!!!
I HATE PIE!!
I was bad again. Got the tree out of the attic by myself. Shhh.. Don't tell anyone.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip