Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Game?
I enjoyed playing with everyone on MW3. I'm really bummed to hear that Black Ops II isn't that great and most people on here aren't buying it.

So what's the next game that everyone (or close to everyone) will be able to play together?
it will be modern warfare 4 for me
, meanwhile I will still probably be on occasionally on Modern Warfare 3
sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
People are overreacting to black ops 2. I remember when MW3 came out and people complained about it not being as good as the original Black Ops. Hammer was one of the biggest complainers about it.

Each game is different and has its good and bad points! I hated black ops 2 last week but now that I'm leveling up its getting better. I don't know how anyone can judge a game in less than a weeks time.

Black Ops 2 is definitely challenging and frustrating but isn't any new game?

My next game will be Hitman Absolution. I love the Hitman series and think its very underrated. Comes out tomorrow.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
I will be on black ops 2, first game I can probably reach the last prestige

Who else doesn't like it?

Grand Theft auto V looks pretty sick- coming out next spring

[youtube]QkkoHAzjnUs[/youtube]

[youtube]Vzue74y7A84[/youtube]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I may have to get GTA.
I just hope they have that annoying shit like going on dates and hanging out with friends when ever they call.
Chip Wrote:I may have to get GTA.
I just hope they have that annoying shit like going on dates and hanging out with friends when ever they call.

Everyone has to get a little from time to time.

I would have had a 100% completion of GTA san adreas if it wasn't for those stupid dates and friend hanging out bullshit. so pointless.
GTA seems to be geared towards the LeNeves of the world.
LeNeve Wrote:

I would have had a 100% completion of GTA san adreas if it wasn't for those stupid dates and friend hanging out bullshit. so pointless.

Who would have thought, one of the best games ever would have had one of the dumbest features.
Im buying Fifa for my next game

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
I think the only game I am buying is GTA.

Black Ops 2 can eat a bowl of Spot Dicks.

Besides that, games are too expensive and time is to short to buy a bunch of shit. MY multiple game buying days are over. 1 maybe 2 a year.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:GTA seems to be geared towards the LeNeves of the world.
Haha! Is the new one based in Kansas?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Pete Nice Wrote:I think the only game I am buying is GTA.

Black Ops 2 can eat a bowl of Spot Dicks.

Besides that, games are too expensive and time is to short to buy a bunch of shit. MY multiple game buying days are over. 1 maybe 2 a year.
:whomo: I want to get the 60 dollar investment out of it, by playing that shit until my thumbs bleed. I have not been disapointed by the past COD, and MW3, but that new Bo2 just doesn't seem like my style. I can't stand futuristic games. just too silly for me. I can't immerse myself into that type of game play.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:GTA seems to be geared towards the LeNeves of the world.
Haha! Is the new one based in Kansas?
Lame that shit would be in the dollar bin games at a thrift store.
Hitman Absolution looks sweet! Got 9/10 for a score on IGN. Very slow paced and methodical game but I like this style.

Not giving up on black ops 2, I find I actually play better alone than with a bunch of friends.
Rockitdog-C&R forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NASCAR The Game 2011 AirHej 22 8,773 06-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Joe