Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Reasons to vote for Gary Johnson
seriously 50 to 60 percent of the people that I know what vote for Gary Johnson or at least a third party is America really that dumb they keep falling into the trap of Republicans and Democrats?

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:seriously 50 to 60 percent of the people that I know what vote for Gary Johnson or at least a third party is America really that dumb they keep falling into the trap of Republicans and Democrats?

sent from 1975.

It's like that Simpsons episode, I think it was a tree house of horrors...
Where those 2 aliens take over the body of Clinton and Bob Dole I think...
Once the people find out they're really aliens they tell everyone they're going to enslave them to build some huge weapon.
The people say they can't do that, and the aliens say people have to vote for one of them, one of them will win and they have no choice.
Then someone says he'll vote for a 3rd party.
And the aliens tell them to go ahead, throw their vote away.
This is how it ends.
This is our fate because people only vote for the 2 parties. Confusedad:

[youtube]qk12ALX9fz8[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:if everyone I know who said they want to vote for Gary Johnson votes for Gary Johnson and that's the same percentage of Americans vote for Gary Johnson he would win easily or maybe I just have smart people that I know the rest of Americas dumb

sent from 1975.
Its sad how true that statement is... Confusedad:
:whomo:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
If Gary Johnson had even a remote chance of winning I'd vote for him. As it stands he doesn't and a vote for him is a vote for Obama. No fucking way would I do that. If you want to make a statement and DON'T live in a swing state then by all means go ahead. Throwing your vote away in a swing state is just foolish.

I get your idealism...I really do. Unfortunately America IS that stupid and it's not going to matter. If you want to make a meaningful voting statement do it when it has a chance to be meaningful. This isn't one of those times.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:its really annoying that the debates wont let the libertarian or green party partake. It is probably criminal in some fashion.

It's part of the rules. The reason Ross Perot was able to in '92 is because he had 5% penetration in the polls. Which goes to my point. You need to start NOW to start making headway into the 2016 elections. Then there will be a better chance of getting in there.

whose poll? the people hosting the debate?

What should happen is the moderator needs to have mic control, and when the time is up they cut the mic off after the sentence finishes. And 1 topic should be covered in a debate, so you can hear fully fleshed out answers with some back and forth.
Hondo Wrote:If Gary Johnson had even a remote chance of winning I'd vote for him. As it stands he doesn't and a vote for him is a vote for Obama. No fucking way would I do that. If you want to make a statement and DON'T live in a swing state then by all means go ahead. Throwing your vote away in a swing state is just foolish.

I get your idealism...I really do. Unfortunately America IS that stupid and it's not going to matter. If you want to make a meaningful voting statement do it when it has a chance to be meaningful. This isn't one of those times.

I kind of figured a vote for Johnson was a vote for Romney even though he used to be a Republican. That's why I wasn't voting for Johnson.
Johnson will pull 4-1 or more Romney voters to Obama voters.
:grin:

[youtube]U9G8XREyG0Q[/youtube]
[quote="Hondo"
I get your idealism...I really do. Unfortunately America IS that stupid and it's not going to matter. If you want to make a meaningful voting statement do it when it has a chance to be meaningful. This isn't one of those times.[/quote]

+1 Hondo. Love how you just tell the truth. A good portion of the public is into the kardashians and honey boo boo and I phone 10, dancing w the stars, jersey shore. ect ect ect. If you watch jimmy kimmel they get people on this shit all the time. They went on the streets of hollywood w the i phone 4s before the 5 came out and handed it to people and asked them what they thought about it and they raved about it. They did the same thing about the presidential debates. After the first one n the media was pumping that obama had to come out more aggressive. They asked people what they thought about the second debate(before it happened) and most people reapeated wat they heard coming up to the debate on tv. obama was more aggressive mafe good points.... Shit didnt even happen yet. people are sheep man.
Rydrum Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:its really annoying that the debates wont let the libertarian or green party partake. It is probably criminal in some fashion.

It's part of the rules. The reason Ross Perot was able to in '92 is because he had 5% penetration in the polls. Which goes to my point. You need to start NOW to start making headway into the 2016 elections. Then there will be a better chance of getting in there.

whose poll? the people hosting the debate?

What should happen is the moderator needs to have mic control, and when the time is up they cut the mic off after the sentence finishes. And 1 topic should be covered in a debate, so you can hear fully fleshed out answers with some back and forth.
I agree and I want to add to that the moderator need to stop being a freak in Liberal everytime they need alternate between a liberal or conservative or liberal or conservative or even better yet get a libertarian in there moderate all the debates . that woman who moderated the last debate it was almost embarrassing how Pro Democrat she was . if they do have the moderator cut them off at the end of the time the only person that's gonna hurt is Obama because it's been proven that Obama is something like 20 percent more talk time by the moderators me the base

sent from 1975.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
and don't even get me started on the fact that the Green Party and a libertarian should also be included in every deates presidential or vice presidential

sent from 1975.

I didn't think the moderators seemed at all liberal. If a woman moderator seems like she doesn't like the Republicans maybe it's because they are cock suckers towards women's rights. How could any woman vote GOP right now?
Joe Wrote:I didn't think the moderators seemed at all liberal. If a woman moderator seems like she doesn't like the Republicans maybe it's because they are cock suckers towards women's rights. How could any woman vote GOP right now?
the first moderator, Jim Lehrer, who is it made liberal, actually was not bad. but the moderators in the second and third the debates were very liberal and it showed in there moderation. the woman in the third debate was so bad the liberal media was even saying she was biased.and keep drinking that liberal hype machine koolaid about Republicans hating women when it couldn't be further from the truth

sent from 1975.

if Republicans hate women so much why don't you ask your Jesus, I mean, Obama why women in his White House women make 20 percent less than men on average

sent from 1975.

I wish they'd stop calling it the "Liberal Media" and just call it the "Intelligent Media"