Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Reasons to vote for Gary Johnson
Pete Nice Wrote:if Republicans hate women so much why don't you ask your Jesus, I mean, Obama why women in his White House women make 20 percent less than men on average

sent from 1975.

Maybe it's because they don't work as hard as the men.

Anyway, 20% less pay is a lot different than telling a woman she has to keep a baby if she's raped.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:if Republicans hate women so much why don't you ask your Jesus, I mean, Obama why women in his White House women make 20 percent less than men on average

sent from 1975.

Anyway, 20% less pay is a lot different than telling a woman she has to keep a baby if she's raped.

Maybe it's because they work 20% less.
You know, because they "get crazy" once in a while.
Haha.
Joe Wrote:

sent from 1975.

There has to be a happy medium. I, however refuse to vote for someone that has partial birth abortion on the table.
Joe Wrote:

sent from 1975.

that's a religious thing Christians and Catholics in other religions believe that and those people are Democrats to not just Republicans

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Paul nailed that right on the head if you know you need an abortion you know it well before the beginning of the second trimester there is no need at all for partial birth abortion

sent from 1975.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul nailed that right on the head if you know you need an abortion you know it well before the beginning of the second trimester there is no need at all for partial birth abortion

sent from 1975.

The people that believe in partial birth abortions are JUST as crazy as those that feel someone should keep a baby under any circumstances. My issue with abortion is women use it as birth control, instead of FUCKING BIRTH CONTROL. There are so so many things from condoms, pills, morning after pills and the like that can keep them from getting pregnant. Yes, accidents happen, but there are far too many abortions happening out of a complete lack of personal responsibility.
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul nailed that right on the head if you know you need an abortion you know it well before the beginning of the second trimester there is no need at all for partial birth abortion

sent from 1975.
But here is my rub, the fetus has not started the "birth" process. By giving it this label makes it sound like you are killing babies. I as a man have no say over what a woman can do to her body as she has to tell me what I can do with mine, not to mention the effin federal government...

It's no different than calling "social" issues "entitlements" now. By giving something a negative label makes it easier to get the masses to rally around it.
How has it not? They pull the child halfway out of the womb, and shove a blender in the back of the skull! At what point do we stop? If she doesn't like the kid, can she just shoot him? Because the umbilical cord is still attached, it hasn't cleared the body completely, right? At what point is it a baby, and not a "fetus"?
Separation of church and state.
JDubb Wrote:

sent from 1975.
But here is my rub, the fetus has not started the "birth" process. By giving it this label makes it sound like you are killing babies. I as a man have no say over what a woman can do to her body as she has to tell me what I can do with mine, not to mention the effin federal government...

It's no different than calling "social" issues "entitlements" now. By giving something a negative label makes it easier to get the masses to rally around it.
00 I agree with you there J dub it should not be called partial birth abortion but you understand what I'm saying second especially third trimester abortions should not be allowed

sent from 1975.

Joe Wrote:Separation of church and state.

This isn't church and state. I think it's common sense. At what point is it killing a baby, and not aborting a fetus? What if you're sitting in the birthing room, and before your son or daughter is pull 100% out of the womb, your girlfriend, wife, or that girl you knocked says "Nope I changed my mind, kill it". Because it's still "part of her" are you going to let her do it?
the word God is in the Constitution over 200 times. the Pledge of Allegiance has the word god in it. let me reference the song god bless america. when I took my oath to join the army the word God was in it .

now I am NOT a religious person and I do not believe religion belongs in politics but let's not be hypocrits about this like many liberals are.

this country was founded by people who left Europe because they were being persecuted for their religion

sent from 1975.

Pete Nice Wrote:
the word God is in the Constitution over 200 times. the Pledge of Allegiance has the word god in it. let me reference the song god bless america. when I took my oath to join the army the word God was in it .

now I am NOT a religious person and I do not believe religion belongs in politics but let's not be hypocrits about this like many liberals are.

this country was founded by people who left Europe because they were being persecuted for their religion

sent from 1975.

The guys responsible for the Constitution also owned slaves and didn't think women were equal.
Pete Nice Wrote:

sent from 1975.

And by the way what does this have to do with my argument? It doesn't say which god. It also doesn't say that one person's religious beliefs should be made into laws that everyone should follow.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

sent from 1975.

The guys responsible for the Constitution also owned slaves and didn't think women were equal.

ah, the good old days.