Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Reasons to vote for Gary Johnson
http://www.kckansan.com/2012/10/why-im-v...n-and.html
Why is it that we only seem to talk about Libertarians during the presidential elections? Try getting them in at the state level. If you can actually get a few in congress and the senate, you have a MUCH better chance of getting one into the presidency. It's like trying to bang a 10 when you're starting out a 1. You have a much better chance of banging that 10 when you're at least a 5.
We need a 4 party system.
Joe Wrote:We need a 4 party system.
3... 4... 5... doesn't matter we just need more then the two fat chicks we have in the room today.
After reading this story and looking into this guy further; I am pretty sure I know who I am voting for and it isn't Obama or Romney.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/elec..._campaigns
It's too late now to make a movement to get the 3rd party in. This needs a lot of attention at least a year before the election.
Joe Wrote:It's too late now to make a movement to get the 3rd party in. This needs a lot of attention at least a year before the election.
The election cycle never ends, Obama & Romney have been campaigning for the last 3 1/2 years...
Joe Wrote:It's too late now to make a movement to get the 3rd party in. This needs a lot of attention at least a year before the election.

Again, I think they need to focus on getting people in other seats like the House and senate, so it gives people more confidence in voting for a president.
its really annoying that the debates wont let the libertarian or green party partake. It is probably criminal in some fashion.
Rydrum Wrote:its really annoying that the debates wont let the libertarian or green party partake. It is probably criminal in some fashion.

It's part of the rules. The reason Ross Perot was able to in '92 is because he had 5% penetration in the polls. Which goes to my point. You need to start NOW to start making headway into the 2016 elections. Then there will be a better chance of getting in there.
it's almost illegal that they will not allow libertarians in a debate it should be a anyone who wants to run for president should be allowed the debates long as they have a legitimate party like a libertarian are green

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Paul is right we need to start now and get people in state and Congress that that's the only way were going to get libertarians in a debate we need to get that going

sent from 1975.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
if everyone I know who said they want to vote for Gary Johnson votes for Gary Johnson and that's the same percentage of Americans vote for Gary Johnson he would win easily or maybe I just have smart people that I know the rest of Americas dumb

sent from 1975.

Pete Nice Wrote:if everyone I know who said they want to vote for Gary Johnson votes for Gary Johnson and that's the same percentage of Americans vote for Gary Johnson he would win easily or maybe I just have smart people that I know the rest of Americas dumb

sent from 1975.
Its sad how true that statement is... Confusedad: