yes Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:GERVINHO!!!!!

what dat mean?

Did he just have a stroke?

yes Confusedad:

He is a striker for Arsenal, he must have scored a UEFA goal.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:GERVINHO!!!!!

what dat mean?

Did he just have a stroke?

yes Confusedad:

He is a striker for Arsenal, he must have scored a UEFA goal.
This guy knows

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
so some soccer player had the stroke then? this shits getting weird now
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What? Cheese has no place on a burger and I hate mayo

Cheese has a place on everything.

I disagree
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim caught me pulling the Halloween stuff out of the attic and had a fit. Apparently, I am not allowed to climb ladders by myself any more (oh, please). Any way, I told him I was fine.... Today, i am hurting, I think I might have overdone it. Confusedad: Damn, stretched out abs. If things go well, I am leaving work right on time.
I'm with Jim- just saying

:roll: I only am sore from carrying around the heavier stuff. I probably should have been a bit more careful. But I am not about to sit around the house doing nothing either.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim caught me pulling the Halloween stuff out of the attic and had a fit. Apparently, I am not allowed to climb ladders by myself any more (oh, please). Any way, I told him I was fine.... Today, i am hurting, I think I might have overdone it. Confusedad: Damn, stretched out abs. If things go well, I am leaving work right on time.
I'm with Jim- just saying

:roll: I only am sore from carrying around the heavier stuff. I probably should have been a bit more careful. But I am not about to sit around the house doing nothing either.

Yeah. Save the time to sit around the house doing nothing, after you have your baby.

Just joking B. Be careful. Relax. Its your right to do that while you are pregnant.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim caught me pulling the Halloween stuff out of the attic and had a fit. Apparently, I am not allowed to climb ladders by myself any more (oh, please). Any way, I told him I was fine.... Today, i am hurting, I think I might have overdone it. Confusedad: Damn, stretched out abs. If things go well, I am leaving work right on time.

I did something like that once... I was carrying alternators up the staircase at a friends shop to put them away...
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote::roll: I only am sore from carrying around the heavier stuff. I probably should have been a bit more careful. But I am not about to sit around the house doing nothing either.

Yeah. Save the time to sit around the house doing nothing, after you have your baby.

Just joking B. Be careful. Relax. Its your right to do that while you are pregnant.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

I know I need to cut back some, but.. Fuck. I don't want to be a lazy bum. It's annoying. But my abs hurt, so maybe....

It's not helping that Jim has named my belly his "Chunky Monkey" either. He has no room to talk, he has gained more weight than I have so far.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:

I did something like that once... I was carrying alternators up the staircase at a friends shop to put them away...

Did your abs feel all bruised?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Did your abs feel all bruised?

No but I started bleeding because I over did it. Doctor wasn't too pleased with me.
:barf:
Joe Wrote::barf:
That's nothing compared to half the other shit that happens during child birth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM