Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Our Tax Dollars Go To Acorn?
Wow, I saw some of the video of this recording and I'm pretty shocked. Shouldn't we investigate the organizations that we send hundreds of millions of dollars in funding????

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/10/shoc.../#more-706
I bet they'll put it all on that employee and say she acted outside of company guidelines and that incident doesn't reflect the company
More than likely. Even though it looks like they were trained pretty well. Both of them will be tossed
negadave Wrote:I bet they'll put it all on that employee and say she acted outside of company guidelines and that incident doesn't reflect the company

Well they were fired as expected lol. I hope they get arrested

Interesting, however, that they had to sign gag orders AND got a settlement bonus before they left. Why pay someone off and gag them if they were "working outside company lines"? Interesting.
And yet a another video comes out in Brooklyn. I sense a pattern developing. 3 different offices, you can argue 2 different areas (Baltimore and DC could be argued to be the same area), and yet they're all saying the same thing? That sounds like training to me, not just some "rogue" employees
Until the government stops giving these guys cash, our financial crisis will never really end. I am stocking up on gold and silver since when the zombie invasion happens, paper money will be worthless.

Gold, silver and M&M's will be our currency then.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Until the government stops giving these guys cash, our financial crisis will never really end. I am stocking up on gold and silver since when the zombie invasion happens, paper money will be worthless.

Gold, silver and M&M's will be our currency then.

How the hell am I supposed to stock up on M&M's ~AND~ resist the temptation to eat them all???????? I'll be broke before the invasion even begins, but I'll be full of chocolate!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!