Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 09/21 - Hello Fall
Joe Wrote::roflmao: Just finished reading all the reddit stuff about the new Apple maps.
talk about a disaster. Apples response is that its cloud based so the more you use it, the better it gets. Great, yeah thats what I need. Google submited thier maps app, hopefully will be approved by christmas. I have not updated to iOS6 yet
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think Joe might need to put the height limit for pictures back on...
see.....I'm not the only one who has this happen to them......see

I can click on the picture, and it pops up in it's own little window, and is the right size there.
But I have to scroll way up and down to get around it.

huh, this one is actually normal for me
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone! I won't be able to hang today- job interviews galore! Stopped and picked up my new toy before heading into the city though. Sorry Android fans...
no one cares.

plus....this is why mac fanboys get made fun of....you show this off like it is some great thing....its just a phone.
I did it just to get a reaction. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I ended up swapping out for a GSIII eventually. Figured I'd give it ago and see how it works out.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think Joe might need to put the height limit for pictures back on...
see.....I'm not the only one who has this happen to them......see

I can click on the picture, and it pops up in it's own little window, and is the right size there.
But I have to scroll way up and down to get around it.

huh, this one is actually normal for me
me too, no issues
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone! I won't be able to hang today- job interviews galore! Stopped and picked up my new toy before heading into the city though. Sorry Android fans... [Image: ryze9u9y.jpg]

I hope you already know where you're going!
:roflmao: Just finished reading all the reddit stuff about the new Apple maps.

The Apple people posting comments on the Gizmodo pages are hilarious.
Someone actually said something like "just wait to see how great it will be in 7 years" and another said it "it's not a story because 90% of people won't use it".
I am not updating the IOS until google releases google map app
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:Oh, and good luck on the interviews!
Thanks bud! Off to a great start... I show up and the desk lady says the interviewer is running 15 mins late. Swoot!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote::roflmao: Just finished reading all the reddit stuff about the new Apple maps.
talk about a disaster. Apples response is that its cloud based so the more you use it, the better it gets. Great, yeah thats what I need. Google submited thier maps app, hopefully will be approved by christmas. I have not updated to iOS6 yet
:whomo:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Lyle17 Wrote:Morning dude bros. I'm the new guy on the forum but have been listening since well before the golden deuce.

:high5: Welcome to the forum Lyle. Where ya from?
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone! I won't be able to hang today- job interviews galore! Stopped and picked up my new toy before heading into the city though. Sorry Android fans... [Image: ryze9u9y.jpg]

I hope you already know where you're going!
:roflmao: Just finished reading all the reddit stuff about the new Apple maps.

The Apple people posting comments on the Gizmodo pages are hilarious.
Someone actually said something like "just wait to see how great it will be in 7 years" and another said it "it's not a story because 90% of people won't use it".
this morning one of my coworkers and I compared Siri to google voice on my phone.

It was quite comical
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Thanks bud! Off to a great start... I show up and the desk lady says the interviewer is running 15 mins late. Swoot!

You're going to nail the interview!

Unfortunately they are going to see your new phone and throw your resume in the trash
Lyle17 Wrote:Morning dude bros. I'm the new guy on the forum but have been listening since well before the golden deuce.
vas up.
where do you live?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

How many do you have today?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone! I won't be able to hang today- job interviews galore! Stopped and picked up my new toy before heading into the city though. Sorry Android fans...
no one cares.

plus....this is why mac fanboys get made fun of....you show this off like it is some great thing....its just a phone.
I did it just to get a reaction. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I ended up swapping out for a GSIII eventually. Figured I'd give it ago and see how it works out.
so what do you do....just keep buying phones?

this cant be a cheap hobby of yours
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Unfortunately they are going to see your new phone and throw your resume in the trash
:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Unless the interviewer has an iPhone too...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip