Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09/13 is Bald is Beautiful Day
I am so tired. This pregnancy deal is bullshit. I usually have a lot of energy. Last night, I was struggling just to walk around the block (Which is technically more than one city block, prob close to a mile long). Today, I am exhausted kinda wish I could have stayed home in bed.

It didn't help that Jimbo lost his fucking wallet and I had to get up with him to help him look for it. The dummy left it outside on the spoiler of his car. He is DAMN lucky it was still there. I totally should go into detective work.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
For those that care, the Android app has the on demand feature now
Chip Wrote:For those that care, the Android app has the on demand feature now

:high5: :rock:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am so tired. This pregnancy deal is bullshit. I usually have a lot of energy. Last night, I was struggling just to walk around the block (Which is technically more than one city block, prob close to a mile long). Today, I am exhausted kinda wish I could have stayed home in bed.

It didn't help that Jimbo lost his fucking wallet and I had to get up with him to help him look for it. The dummy left it outside on the spoiler of his car. He is DAMN lucky it was still there. I totally should go into detective work.

[smiley]Should have used a condom[/smiley]
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am so tired. This pregnancy deal is bullshit. I usually have a lot of energy. Last night, I was struggling just to walk around the block (Which is technically more than one city block, prob close to a mile long). Today, I am exhausted kinda wish I could have stayed home in bed.

[smiley]Should have used a condom[/smiley]

[smiley]This is quite true[/smiley]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
wow 3 pages. Good job peeps
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am so tired. This pregnancy deal is bullshit. I usually have a lot of energy. Last night, I was struggling just to walk around the block (Which is technically more than one city block, prob close to a mile long). Today, I am exhausted kinda wish I could have stayed home in bed.

How far along are you now B?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am so tired. This pregnancy deal is bullshit. I usually have a lot of energy. Last night, I was struggling just to walk around the block (Which is technically more than one city block, prob close to a mile long). Today, I am exhausted kinda wish I could have stayed home in bed.

How far along are you now B?

I am 22 1/2 weeks right now. At least I am past the half-way mark. My stomach has been on a growth spurt and my skin is getting stretched all to hell.
I HATE PIE!!
I need a Halloween costume idea. And I am not painting my stomach to look like a friggin pumpkin. I am thinking of getting a baby doll a making it look like I have a zombie baby coming out of my stomach.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need a Halloween costume idea. And I am not painting my stomach to look like a friggin pumpkin. I am thinking of getting a baby doll a making it look like I have a zombie baby coming out of my stomach.

A friend of mine was 27 weeks pregnant two years ago for Halloween. She went as an oven. It was pretty funny.