Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11/12 - Patriot Day
And then there is this picture, which pretty much has it all:

[Image: MJCR9MgLEcfgczonpvY07R87_500.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I believe that might be a record for largest pic ever posted.
Donginator Wrote:think its a tie between covinos ex chick & boobs :hitit:

I'd go with the last chick.
Jim & I figured it would be easy to go through a payroll company to do our payroll... It has been a fucking nightmare... Every week it's something new...
NussieT Wrote:Jim & I figured it would be easy to go through a payroll company to do our payroll... It has been a fucking nightmare... Every week it's something new...

so you pay someone, to pay other people for you? :?
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim & I figured it would be easy to go through a payroll company to do our payroll... It has been a fucking nightmare... Every week it's something new...

so you pay someone, to pay other people for you? :?

Basically. I give the company their hours, they figure out how much vacation pay they get, their tax deductions, I see how much I need to pay each employee and the government, I transfer the money into their account then on payday at midnight my employees have their money in the bank account, I email their paystubs and it's done.
100% with Covino on this
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
People are getting mad at Covino because he is right & they don't wanna admit that he is talking about them
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
how are they saying that Covino is being insensitive?
I just tried to log into my online player and apparently my username is no longer valid... but yet I am still paying for my satellite subscription...
Donginator Wrote:People are getting mad at Covino because he is right & they don't wanna admit that he is talking about them
This guy gets it

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:People are getting mad at Covino because he is right & they don't wanna admit that he is talking about them
This guy gets it

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
:high5:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I never knew so many people on my facebook friends list this morning are poets
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I never knew so many people on my facebook friends list this morning are poets
I wasn't effected by it, and I'm not gonna pretend I was.

its a dick thing to do..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, September 11, 2015 ~ Patriot's Day Beckster 11 199 09-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Chip