Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vehicle with a salvaged/rebuilt title
Anybody bought or sold one? Advantages(if any) vs disadvantages???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Unless its to rebuild a classic or muscle car where the title has been lost over the years......you may be beging for problems

Looking to buy another corvette?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:Unless its to rebuild a classic or muscle car where the title has been lost over the years......you may be beging for problems

Looking to buy another corvette?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Na...passed on the Vette!!!
People I know that buy them usually just use them for parts cars.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If you are buying it with no intention to re-sell then it might be a good thing. If you plan to ever get anything out of it...not so much.
Hondo Wrote:If you are buying it with no intention to re-sell then it might be a good thing. If you plan to ever get anything out of it...not so much.

Yeah.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2
I'd like to know the vehicle, and why it has a salvage title before I can even start my opinion too.

So many variables I can think whether I would or not. I'm always looking for things like salvage title stuff too. I'm 100% profit on my decisions so far.

A salvage title just means it was totaled, right?
When I totaled my truck the insurance company offered $4400 for it, or $3000 and I could keep the truck.
The only thing wrong with it was the cab, right behind the passenger door was all smashed up.
Other then that, it looked great, especially the interior, and it ran great.
I almost kept it just to have a truck.
pretty common for vehicle used off-road, example, race bikes, track bikes, probably track cars, etc
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I bought a Blazer about 12 years ago with a reconstructed title. This place had a ton of wrecked cars, you could buy as is or they would fix everything. It booked for $13500 and I got it with everything fixed for 5k. Worked out great, had a warranty too. I still got around $2800 when I traded it in.. more than I was expecting to get.
We decided on a 2005 Nissan 350z. 54,000 mi, auto, one owner and clean title!!!
[Image: ahy5epu6.jpg]
[Image: e8urytyh.jpg]
[Image: u3ujuby4.jpg]