Poll: Is Sandra Bullock a Hottie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
78.57%
11 78.57%
Not
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandra Bullock
She's got a couple movies out this year that I have no real intention of seeing unless someone convinces me otherwise. I think she is beautiful and funny, but I'd love to see her do better flicks.

[Image: Sandra_Bullock_0011.jpg]

[Image: sandra-bullock007.jpg]

[Image: sandra%20bullock15.jpg]

[Image: image008.jpg]

[Image: image004.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I say absolutely no.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
shes always been one of my favs
:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
There is no doubt she is hot as fuck. Her torso is almost perfect and she has a great ass. I don't think she has a gorgeous face, but definite LEE a pretty face. Hot fo sho.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Definite lee HOT!! I've got thing for older nussies.
I do want to add though, that she has only ever been in two good movies, Demolition Man and A Time to Kill. All of her other movies are absolute garbage. She looked damn good in those tight pants in Demolition Man also.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Love that first pick. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
The first pic looks a lot like and old alyssa milano maxim photo
The first pic is photoshoped.

Pete Nice Wrote:I do want to add though, that she has only ever been in two good movies, Demolition Man and A Time to Kill. All of her other movies are absolute garbage. She looked damn good in those tight pants in Demolition Man also.

Speed wasn't horrible.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I do want to add though, that she has only ever been in two good movies, Demolition Man and A Time to Kill. All of her other movies are absolute garbage. She looked damn good in those tight pants in Demolition Man also.

Speed wasn't horrible.

it wasn't good either
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Speed wasn't horrible.

it wasn't good either

Better than Demolition Man, in my opinion lol
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Speed wasn't horrible.

it wasn't good either

Better than Demolition Man, in my opinion lol

Come to think of it, you do have a point.

She really needs to pick better movies to do.
I HATE PIE!!
I do remember one good movie she did... Crash.
I HATE PIE!!
Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actresses. I loved her in Crash and Speed. She has that new movie out that I may go check out...