Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-nes-day 9-5-12 Foosball starts
I would let a work friend get fired and take their job for a $25k pay increase. I am not so sure about actual friends. Usually you lose contact with work friends as soon as, or shortly after, you leave the job
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:I'd like an elliptical machine to go along with the bike I have, but it seems like you have to cross a price barrier before you get away from the shit ones and get into the ones that are actually usable. I wonder if Jdubb knows a lot about those? He's on one every day.
Nope, that's why I go to the gym. There are three different varieties, I have my favorite.
Any job I've ever worked at if I knew someone was getting fired and I told them I'd be fired as well.
Joe Wrote:I'd like an elliptical machine to go along with the bike I have, but it seems like you have to cross a price barrier before you get away from the shit ones and get into the ones that are actually usable. I wonder if Jdubb knows a lot about those? He's on one every day.

I loved the ellipticals at the gym, bought one for home... paid good money for it and it hurt my knees so bad... I tried wearing my knee brace while using it... still hurt... So i used to sneak over to my inlaws to use their treadmill then at Christmas I got one as a present... I love my treadmill... sold the ellipitcal last year to a friend of JIm's.
JDubb Wrote:
Nope, that's why I go to the gym. There are three different varieties of the butt injections, I have my favorite.

butt injections
[Image: 558246_401359209918250_216919771_n.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 558246_401359209918250_216919771_n.jpg]
[Image: 400-lana-larry-wachowski-jpg_155004.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich just told me to go fuck myself on facebook.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:TapaTalk Push Notifications were added to the forum this morning.

Basically you can select a topic and tapatalk will notify you when someone responds to it. Kind of like a Facebook notification. NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR THE IST unless you like your phone blowing up all day.

Sweet!! Only an issue if Corey steals another chick from Derick again.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:TapaTalk Push Notifications were added to the forum this morning.

Basically you can select a topic and tapatalk will notify you when someone responds to it. Kind of like a Facebook notification. NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR THE IST unless you like your phone blowing up all day.

my phone got smashed this weekend. Confusedad: unintentionally. fell off the counter, and broke.

the phone was smashed from falling off a counter? Did a hammer fall with it?
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just pulled into Chik-fil-a to get lunch and realized I started a diet yesterday and had to drive away with no food. Confusedad: Confusedad:

I'm packing a lunch for the same reason. How much you looking to lose?

Dude, I am huge right now. I am actually embarrassed. I want to lose 25 to 30 by mid October and 60 to 70 total. No more beer or wine for me, especially the first month to 6 weeks.

It's baby weight. I can 't wait to lose mine!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 05/13/15 - And so it starts... NussieT 38 1,301 05-16-2016, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 8/19/15 - School Starts Today! LeNeve 14 391 08-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday 09/08 - The NFL starts tonight, Go Pack Go! JDubb 123 1,168 09-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday July 1, 2011 NHL Free Agency Starts, Jagrwatch...... Pete Nice 163 2,258 07-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Chip