Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-nes-day 9-5-12 Foosball starts
A friend from high school is getting married this weekend. Her fiance had his bachelor party on Friday night... her maid of honor made the bachlorette party tonight... close to 2 hours away from where my friend & I both live... When I agreed to attend the bachlorette party I figured it would be in Winnipeg on a damn weekend.
Joe Wrote:TapaTalk Push Notifications were added to the forum this morning.

Basically you can select a topic and tapatalk will notify you when someone responds to it. Kind of like a Facebook notification. NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR THE IST unless you like your phone blowing up all day.

my phone got smashed this weekend. Confusedad: unintentionally. fell off the counter, and broke.
My only argument is- yes having a job is the best solution, but its also gets complicated from there. There are no jobs, many jobs don't provide healthcare anymore, or the costs suck. So yes I need help with these things. This is what I care about. My girlfriend will paying off medical bills for years because she didn't have healthcare for years after finishing school until she was able to go back under he parents until she is 26. When she goes under my plan it will cost me $350 a paycheck twice a month!
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:

Basically you can select a topic and tapatalk will notify you when someone responds to it. Kind of like a Facebook notification. NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR THE IST unless you like your phone blowing up all day.

my phone got smashed this weekend. Confusedad: unintentionally. fell off the counter, and broke.
maybe you could trade your new camera for a phone
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Donginator Wrote:My only argument is- yes having a job is the best solution, but its also gets complicated from there. There are no jobs, many jobs don't provide healthcare anymore, or the costs suck. So yes I need help with these things. This is what I care about. My girlfriend will paying off medical bills for years because she didn't have healthcare for years after finishing school until she was able to go back under he parents until she is 26. When she goes under my plan it will cost me $350 a paycheck twice a month!
your getting fucked at 700 a month
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:

Welcome to the club. My screen has a whole section of dead pixels from Jim accidentally squishing it then his he closed on the hood of a truck smashing the roller ball...
Donginator Wrote:My only argument is- yes having a job is the best solution, but its also gets complicated from there. There are no jobs, many jobs don't provide healthcare anymore, or the costs suck. So yes I need help with these things. This is what I care about. My girlfriend will paying off medical bills for years because she didn't have healthcare for years after finishing school until she was able to go back under he parents until she is 26. When she goes under my plan it will cost me $350 a paycheck twice a month!

hard hitting issues and nutting in tissues. government provided health car tissues. Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
your getting fucked at 700 a month
exactly- half of my salary will be paying for benefits that still need to meet a deductible before some things are covered

also my girlfriend paying off these medical bills has fucked her credit report.
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

maybe you could trade your new camera for a phone

good plan. :high5:
Would you??
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino gets it
based on his townhouse situation he should give a damn
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
NussieT Wrote:Would you??
would you???
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
When a girls asks if you would do another girl I always suspect something. Tranny?

You and your GF both have jobs right? Full time jobs?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

You and your GF both have jobs right? Full time jobs?
yes
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 05/13/15 - And so it starts... NussieT 38 1,301 05-16-2016, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 8/19/15 - School Starts Today! LeNeve 14 391 08-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday 09/08 - The NFL starts tonight, Go Pack Go! JDubb 123 1,168 09-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday July 1, 2011 NHL Free Agency Starts, Jagrwatch...... Pete Nice 163 2,258 07-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Chip