Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9/4..... Where the heck is LeNeve???
Joe Wrote:I absolutely hate when anyone puts their feet on my dashboard.

If I am in a vehicle for long periods of time, i end up sitting cross legged on the seat.
NussieT Wrote:

If I am in a vehicle for long periods of time, i end up sitting cross legged on the seat.

Yeah, I do that while I'm driving and texting.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
indian style driving.
Donginator Wrote:Its pretty clear to me when someone is driving & texting, they drive like idiots & have no clue that they are

Do you really need to answer a person while driver anyways, can it wait? It makes no sense to me
When I drive in the city, I only text at red lights, parked in a parking lot or stopped for a train. I'll send in the odd text when I am on the 4 lane divided highway But I never, ever send a text or answer my phone when I am driving the highway tractor.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Its pretty clear to me when someone is driving & texting, they drive like idiots & have no clue that they are

Do you really need to answer a person while driver anyways, can it wait? It makes no sense to me

Ever date a girl that needs a response 30 seconds after she hits send and if she doesn't get one sends the same text over and over again until you answer? Yeah, been there and it sucks.

We have an employee that does that but he'll wait 5-10 minutes before he sends them...
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

:finger: :roflmao:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I'm going to head now now and Tweet at everyone while I'm driving.
hey everyone I'm tweeting and driv

the end Confusedad:
Joe's going to end up doing commercials for Verizon/national traffic safety coalitions.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I suck at texting and drivinbg for some reason. I've been in the ditch a couple times because of it.

Kansas has ditches?

It's not diffcult to text and drive if you have a physical keyboard and know your keys. I can type without looking. Though I try not to at all, don't need that ticket.
? I would be more worried about death than a ticket

Oh, details.. details... Don't be such a worry-wart.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

It all depends. If it's not important, then I won't answer. But there have been plenty of times where I was trying to meet up with people who won't answer their damn phones.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve