Poll: What location would be better for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Pittsburgh
87.50%
7 87.50%
2. New York City
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A challenge for C&R - Dudebro Olympiads
I don't care when, Just gotta know. Gotta start rubbing the pennies together, and making sure the arm feels good!
If I get a chance to kick Covino's ass in bowling, I don't care when it is.
I am fairly open in the spring. This time of year is blackout time for us, but springtime is fairly quiet. April would be cool since it could be like a birthday gift to myself Big Grin . As long as the weather is tolerable. I would most likely drive out there. Not sure just yet. I know I have family in PA somewhere and would love to meet them, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I would prefer early spring as well, although I chose June because it's a bit warmer out however I would be up for April and May too!
I'm always up for a road trip, I will put my vacation time in as soon as I know the dates. I will be driving there so that I can help drive some dudebros around. I've driven to Pit. from Omaha, Ne before and it's all interstate for me. Count me in. :rock: The only way I won't make it is if my wife is close to delivery at the time of the events. She is about a month prego now.
I am the PEREZIDENT
Pie Eating contest.

One pie, who eats it the fastest
running events would be good to put in there

something like a 10k race, these happen all the time, and races will post official results so that we can compare results across the country and canada as well

that's one thing we could all compete in
MMM Cunty!
Lou Scunt Wrote:running events would be good to put in there

something like a 10k race, these happen all the time, and races will post official results so that we can compare results across the country and Canada as well

that's one thing we could all compete in

I agree, but that might be too much for some people and also might provide a reason for excuses for some people. I have to admit, sometimes after running two miles, I can be pretty much shot for the day. I don't want to put something in there that might prevent people from participating in all events. That was my line of thinking. I would love to have distance running in there b/c I know I would beat Covino and Rich in a 10K 10 out of 10 times.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Since a simple trip has been a pain in the ass to get people together at the same place, same time.. is this idea going to be scrapped?
I have a new challenge for C&R. The challenge is they'll have to be in NYC when we visit them on the WEEKEND.
If you have it in PA I'd do my best to make it.

You should add archery or a trip to the pistol range. And a tire changing race too.
Hondo Wrote:If you have it in PA I'd do my best to make it.

You should add archery or a trip to the pistol range. And a tire changing race too.

Damn, we should push to go back to that idea!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
IT has been back burnered b/c this dudebro convention kind of snagged the timeframe I wanted to use. It will have to be in the fall now, September might be perfect, and it will be in Pittsburgh most likely, a lot closer and cheaper for most of you. I just need to hammer down the details with the guys. Covino has stated on the show he is all about it, but what is his family schedule going to look like? Will it allow for a weekend in Pittsburgh? That is what we have to determine.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:IT has been back burnered b/c this dudebro convention kind of snagged the timeframe I wanted to use. It will have to be in the fall now, September might be perfect, and it will be in Pittsburgh most likely, a lot closer and cheaper for most of you. I just need to hammer down the details with the guys. Covino has stated on the show he is all about it, but what is his family schedule going to look like? Will it allow for a weekend in Pittsburgh? That is what we have to determine.

I have relatives in Pittsburg, I am all about a Pittsburg trip.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:IT has been back burnered b/c this dudebro convention kind of snagged the timeframe I wanted to use. It will have to be in the fall now, September might be perfect, and it will be in Pittsburgh most likely, a lot closer and cheaper for most of you. I just need to hammer down the details with the guys. Covino has stated on the show he is all about it, but what is his family schedule going to look like? Will it allow for a weekend in Pittsburgh? That is what we have to determine.
So how many spare bedrooms ya got?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  Dudebro Convention 2011 Pete Nice 233 61,111 08-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT) Rich Davis 19 7,267 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM