Poll: What location would be better for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Pittsburgh
87.50%
7 87.50%
2. New York City
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A challenge for C&R - Dudebro Olympiads
Definite lee sounds like something I would do... that's a hell of a lot of events for one day/weekend though.
I would love to come out and check it out, but that is going to depend on when you have it. I only have one day left of vacation time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
well it sounds like this could happen. I'm getting excited. :clap:
I am a very big maybe. It depends on when it is for sure. The hubby just started a new job. I would love to come though...
perhaps I could finally make Dave's bed ;-)
beckster Wrote:I would love to come out and check it out, but that is going to depend on when you have it. I only have one day left of vacation time.

It's gonna be a weekend, Friday night to Sunday. It will be in April, May or June.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:I am a very big maybe. It depends on when it is for sure. The hubby just started a new job. I would love to come though...

Chances are good it will be in PGH b/c I can get venues, refs and pitchers in there a lot cheaper and easier. And it will be a easier to get around. Also, If I am setting it all up and pauing for some stuff, it's gonna be in my hometown.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am a very big maybe. It depends on when it is for sure. The hubby just started a new job. I would love to come though...

Chances are good it will be in PGH b/c I can get venues, refs and pitchers in there a lot cheaper and easier. And it will be a easier to get around. Also, If I am setting it all up and pauing for some stuff, it's gonna be in my hometown.

I didn't say where I said when. if it's in three weeks then I can't come.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:eek: April, May or June of next year. It will NOT be a holiday weekend.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:eek: April, May or June of next year. It will NOT be a holiday weekend.

Well then... that is possible that I come... oh and Pete while I'm out, I could take down your old shed...
SWEET, I forgot about that shed.

Pete Nice Wrote:SWEET, I forgot about that shed.
is that similar to a cabin?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:SWEET, I forgot about that shed.
is that similar to a cabin?
No, but it's the same as a cottage.
Ok, I am liking next spring a lot... My vacation time renews Jan 1st... I can plan better.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Awesome. I'm definitely interested.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
OK, so they released the baseball schedule for 2010, which in istelf is weird since they usually don't do that until December. The Mets play at Pittsburgh in August. It is a weekend series. Aug 20-22, 2010. But I think that is too late. I think we need to do this Covino and Rich Olympiad sooner. June 2010 at the absolute latest.

What say you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  Dudebro Convention 2011 Pete Nice 233 61,111 08-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT) Rich Davis 19 7,267 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM