Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We playing FFB this year?
I haven't been able to keep up with the ist but I have watched this one. I'd like to play this year assuming I can make the draft.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Yes we are. I'll post the info later today

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
How about the weekly pickems for those not interested in FFB?
League ID#: 534269
League Name: dudebronation
Password: dbn12

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/dudebronation">http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... ebronation</a><!-- m -->

Draft Time: Tue Sep 4 9:00pm EDT
Count me in!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Count me in!
you have to sign up.

so get to it
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Count me in!
you have to sign up.

so get to it

Remmeber the first game got moved up to wednesday

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
ok folks....we need one more person for the league

Pokes!!!! where are you?
Brampton Wrote:ok folks....we need one more person for the league

Pokes!!!! where are you?
doing it now!!!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Sorry, been traveling so much that it is crazy. Was going to sign up tonight (first time at home during the week in the last month) and get going. Oh well. If a spot opens up, let me know. I have to work late on the 4th, but I should be done and home before the draft starts.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:Sorry, been traveling so much that it is crazy. Was going to sign up tonight (first time at home during the week in the last month) and get going. Oh well. If a spot opens up, let me know. I have to work late on the 4th, but I should be done and home before the draft starts.
There are plenty of spots available, i will just need someone else to sign up as well.

It requires even numbers

I went from dead and just doing training stuff to accumulating a huge pile of Insurance bids. I'll think I'll be working late a bunch, but I might join up if you guys need me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Sorry, been traveling so much that it is crazy. Was going to sign up tonight (first time at home during the week in the last month) and get going. Oh well. If a spot opens up, let me know. I have to work late on the 4th, but I should be done and home before the draft starts.
There are plenty of spots available, i will just need someone else to sign up as well.

It requires even numbers

I signed up which made it an odd number so I just need one more person to sign up.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

It requires even numbers

I signed up which made it an odd number so I just need one more person to sign up.
That spot should be Pokes

Would it be cool if we switched it to an auction draft?

I think we have a good enough group of people so it would work out