Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live! SPOILER ALERTS!
So, if anyone has seen this movie, I have a question. This is not really a spoiler, but kind of.

So if they are playing Russian Roulette on national TV and there is only one bullet, if the first 5 people pull the trigger and nothing happens, then obviously the last person will blow their brains out and lose, so what would stop them from just saying "Fuck It, I already lost the money, I am not pulling the trigger, I am just going home"?

It is not like you can arrest them for not knowingly blowing their brains out. That is the one flaw in the game I kept thinking about all movie.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I always thought in Russian Roulette, each person spins it before they pull the trigger.
And they just keep going around until someone dies.

It's been a while since I've seen the Deer Hunter though...

Mao!
In the movie part of the deal was only one initial spin. I guess that guarantees a death. It wouod be easoer for all 6 to spin and live otherwise.

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:I always thought in Russian Roulette, each person spins it before they pull the trigger.
And they just keep going around until someone dies.

It's been a while since I've seen the Deer Hunter though...

Mao!
Deer Hunter is a fucking classic

I also thought they spin every time.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Dark Knight Rises Spoiler edition Chip 3 2,194 08-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Chip