Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 7/17 - I'm on vacation
In the news: Katie Holmes hit by garbage truck.. No, really she was in her car. I suspect that a Scientologist was driving it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
arm farms are all the rage
If you're gay, you still can't be a Boy Scout. They refuse to lift their ban on gays.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
In case you were ignorant: Facebook is reading what you say

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/...ators.html
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If you're gay, you still can't be a Boy Scout. They refuse to lift their ban on gays.

good for them. I kind of agree. Although, I didn't know the gays were beating down the doors trying to become boy scouts.

Then there is that old joke.

"Would you tell anyone if we went camping, and you woke up with a sore butt?"

"No!!!"

"Alright! grab your sleeping bag and lets go!!"

something like that.
Mob of 300 black teens raid Walmart stealing and destroying their way through the place....

[youtube]BPq0O9wa4pQ[/youtube]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wore a dress today... The second time ever that I've worn a dress to work. People who know well well enough would be in complete shock if they saw me.

I used to wear skirts and dresses to work all the time in the summer. I actually miss wearing them some days. I wore one the other day to the city, in my favorite heels.... to bad I was only going to the engineering place.
Derick Wrote:I went to a barber shop for a head shave on saturday. Normall I jsut do it myself, but it was out of control, so I said fuck it, going to ahve someone do it. After they got done shaving, I think he sprayed by head with old spice. That was not a nice feeling

How does ones hair get out of control.... was it like a fro??
Just spent 2 hours diagnosing a car, only to have the scanner freeze up and shut down :killme:

Yup, 2 hours of no pay :killme:
Brampton Wrote:Question for everyone

If you were going #2 at work, and realized you had no toilet papers......what would you do?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

We have baby wipes in every vehicle we own because of our kids and Jim.... his colitis some makes for urgent stops. We also leave some under the sink in the pit trailer.
michaelangelo Wrote:i have an interview today at RBC (Royal Bank), wish me luck

Good luck!!!! It's the only place we bank with.... Super awesome to work for from what I hear!!!!
Note: If you do get the job and they give you the royal bank christmas chocolate.... savor that because it's awesome.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If you're gay, you still can't be a Boy Scout. They refuse to lift their ban on gays.

good for them. I kind of agree. Although, I didn't know the gays were beating down the doors trying to become boy scouts.

Then there is that old joke.

"Would you tell anyone if we went camping, and you woke up with a sore butt?"

"No!!!"

"Alright! grab your sleeping bag and lets go!!"

something like that.

I am thinking it's their way of trying to avoid misconduct issues... like Sandusky style.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I wore a dress today... The second time ever that I've worn a dress to work. People who know well well enough would be in complete shock if they saw me.

I used to wear skirts and dresses to work all the time in the summer. I actually miss wearing them some days. I wore one the other day to the city, in my favorite heels.... to bad I was only going to the engineering place.

I just decided that the lack of a waistband is much more comfortable right now. These will definitely be my go-to outfits for the pregnancy.
I HATE PIE!!
I just scored an interview for some electronics company, which I was all about until the guy told me the address and it's in one of the worst parts of Flint. Fuck. I think I know now why he's desperate to have me come for an interview.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Just spent 2 hours diagnosing a car, only to have the scanner freeze up and shut down :killme:

Yup, 2 hours of no pay :killme:

Confusedwoot:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve