Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, July 12, 2012 ~ I don't want to start the IST
NussieT Wrote:The local rock radio station this morning had one of their dj's sugar his balls this morning on air... I don't know what possessed him to do it but... it was hilarious....

Link to "Wheeler in The Morning, The ADD version" -> http://soundcloud.com/rena-jae/wheeler-i...ng-with-70

sugar his balls? like dipping them in sugar? I dont get it, and sounds kind of gay
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The local rock radio station this morning had one of their dj's sugar his balls this morning on air... I don't know what possessed him to do it but... it was hilarious....

Link to "Wheeler in The Morning, The ADD version" -> http://soundcloud.com/rena-jae/wheeler-i...ng-with-70

sugar his balls? like dipping them in sugar? I dont get it, and sounds kind of gay

It's a form of waxing...
those morning show guys are so wacky and out of control
LeNeve Wrote:those morning show guys are so wacky and out of control

That's one of the only morning shows I can actually handle. Usually they don't do anything crazy...
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Before the resident liberals start screaming republicans are bad, keep in mind, this is an article by the INDEPENDANT Journal, neither Repubs or Dems.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ijreview.com/2012/07/10201-gm_article/">http://www.ijreview.com/2012/07/10201-gm_article/</a><!-- m -->
Just like how Fox News claims they are fair and unbiased? :poke:

I could give a shit one way or another. The same thing happened in the 70's or 80's when Chrysler was bailed out. Every federal and state vehicle was required to be Chrysler to help sales. It makes sense to me.

I was thinking more along the lines of how CNN and the hundreds of liberal print media state they are fair and unbiased.....but I agree. The Independent Journal actually is really not bad at all compared to most other sites, they swing to both sides.

Independents are where it is at.

F the Democrats and Republican party zombies.

I finally have some time and am catching up.

First, the UAW sucks and was the biggest reason for the Big 3's trouble. They have way to much power.

Second, I don't believe that story any more then I believe the stories it's countering.

We now learn that government purchases of GM vehicles rose a whopping 79% in June.

Rose 79% from what? May? Last June? Is June the month when they replace old vehicles? Is that the biggest jump ever? Or is there one like that every year? Twice a year? Every other year? How often? If they really wanted to be fair and truthful, they'd take the time to put everything in perspective and not give 3% of the facts.
Following links to get to the original story I found this update at the bottom of the page...

Update: GM sales spokesman, Jim Cain, points out that total government sales for GM in June were still below 5% of total sales and majority of government sales increases were attributed to state and local governments.

But I guess no one needs to waste any time pointing that out. :roll:

While the Union was thoroughly bailed out, We the Taxpayers are still stuck holding 500+ million shares of GM stock. Which we need to sell at $53 per. Which debuted post-bankruptcy at $33 per. And which is currently trading at just over $20 per. Meaning we’ll lose about $15 billion. How’s that for “success?”

In the grand scheme of things, if at worst they lose $15 billion, is that really a lot? How much did the banks get? How much do the wars cost? Keeping the country running, and keeping it from falling farther into recession is going to cost money.

There is some government spending that's good, and a lot that's bad. I still this situation was good.
A drunken random thought I had this weekend, I meant to include this thought about a comment from that article too.

Of all the American makes I've driven (and that's been a lot) (Rambler, American Motors, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Chevy, Buick, Ford, Lincoln, and even Cadillac), all my Chryslers vied for worst of the bunch, every one about as unreliable as your typical Fiat (the Timex watch of automobiles) (I get around) (a lot). My Fords and Lincolns fared better, but not by much. (Oh, the stories I could tell.) My Chevys were always the most reliable cars I'd ever owned, so I was a tried and true Chevy man. Until I bought a Honda. Then an Infiniti. These were so good, they pretty much made me forget all about my beloved Camaro.

Seriously? He's driven that many cars? How the hell can you have driven any of them long enough to have an opinion on any of their reliabilty?
Since 98 I've had 2 cars, a Dakota and the Sebring I still have, between the 2 I've driven over 375,000 miles, and other then a couple water pumps on the Dakota, all I've had is normal maintenance.

Fuck that guy.

Where's my beer?
I have driven about 5 different cars. One Dodge and the rest GMs. My Monte Carlo lasted me a long time. I loved that car.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM