Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonnen vs Silva
Who do you like?

I thought this article was pretty cool:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--chael-...ublic.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I have a great distain for Chael Sonnen, and hope for Anderson Silva to win. It will be a tough fight for Silva, but I think he wins
I'm actually rooting for Sonnen. He talks a lot of shit, but I find him kinda entertaining. Plus, I think he did great in their first fight together and it's about time Silva loses. Maybe he step up his game instead of acting like an ass in the octagon. You have to admit that Silva's last few fights were pretty lame.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Well that was a great fight. Silva had his eyes closed the entire time in the 1st round and then destroyed him in the 2nd.
I totally missed the whole thing. I was up at the cabin with my nieces and my parents were supposed to be back in time for me to go watch, but they ran late. Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I totally missed the whole thing. I was up at the cabin with my nieces and my parents were supposed to be back in time for me to go watch, but they ran late. Confusedad:

I always wait for them to replay it on regular tv. I'd like to see somebody beat silva, but I can't stand chael. He talks way too much shit. He should just stick to being a commentator on fuel. He just comes off like a spoiled rich kid douche to me.
negadave Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I totally missed the whole thing. I was up at the cabin with my nieces and my parents were supposed to be back in time for me to go watch, but they ran late. Confusedad:

I always wait for them to replay it on regular tv. I'd like to see somebody beat silva, but I can't stand chael. He talks way too much shit. He should just stick to being a commentator on fuel. He just comes off like a spoiled rich kid douche to me.

Chael came so close to beating him that first time, I was hoping he could finish the job this second time. I like Silva as a fighter, but he has just gotten so cocky when he fights. That dancing around bullshit he's done a couple times were bullshit and I think he needs to lose and get a reality check.

Chael is a character, but a damn good fighter, too. He dominated Silva the first time they fought. If that fight had gone to decision, Chael had it.
I HATE PIE!!
This is the first time these 2 met. Sonnen dominated Silva.

[youtube]uomb-sKvbaw[/youtube]
I HATE PIE!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mmashare.mmavideoforum.com/serious-mma-videos-f35/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen%092-t57111.html">http://mmashare.mmavideoforum.com/serio ... 57111.html</a><!-- m -->

here is the full silva vs sonnen 2 fight. i thought it was a good fight, I was pretty sure that silva wouldn't make the same mistakes as last time.
It didn't work Confusedad:

I see illegal shit going on here, though.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
I HATE PIE!!
clearly a knee to the chest

[Image: illegalkneegate.jpg]
Since when is he allowed to grab the cage, though?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFC 117 Silva Vs. Sonnen ap bikini team 2 2,019 08-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Beckster