Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which of these celebs would you have sex with
THe only yes for Derick is Miley Cyrus.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I tried this last night, and it kept asking me about Oprah over and over, so I quit.
This morning it let me go through it.

Some of them, I would have said yes to, if I didn't already know how psycho they are. Like that Kate Goslen.
And those "bikini" pictures of Kesha ruined her for me.
And I thought about saying yes to Oprah, just in hopes of getting some money out of it.

Too Picky
You need to broaden your horizons, or you are going to die alone!

Total Questions 10
Total Possible Score 29
Your Score 13.0

I figured with the right makeup and lighting Kesha would be ok. Kate is mean and has popped out a school full of children, but I still think just once would be cool.

Kesha would fuck you like your in the trailer park. Who doesn't want fucked like that?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I tried this last night, and it kept asking me about Oprah over and over, so I quit.
This morning it let me go through it.

Some of them, I would have said yes to, if I didn't already know how psycho they are. Like that Kate Goslen.
And those "bikini" pictures of Kesha ruined her for me.
And I thought about saying yes to Oprah, just in hopes of getting some money out of it.

Too Picky

Total Questions 10
Total Possible Score 29
Your Score 13.0

I figured with the right makeup and lighting Kesha would be ok. Kate is mean and has popped out a school full of children, but I still think just once would be cool.

Kesha would fuck you like your in the trailer park. Who doesn't want fucked like that?

In January I met up with girl online and she gave me directions to her house to pick her up. It turned out to be a trailer park. She wore too much makeup, was a little chubby and had no personality. All I wanted to do was end the date and get her back home, but a part of me wanted to get some trailer style just once.
Too Picky

Total Questions 10
Total Possible Score 29
Your Score 11.0
Brian Wrote:Too Picky

Total Questions 10
Total Possible Score 29
Your Score 11.0
:high5:

Imported from Canada
Too Picky

Total Questions 10
Total Possible Score 29
Your Score 11.0

Not much to choose from on that list...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Kesha would fuck you like your in the trailer park. Who doesn't want fucked like that?

In January I met up with girl online and she gave me directions to her house to pick her up. It turned out to be a trailer park. She wore too much makeup, was a little chubby and had no personality. All I wanted to do was end the date and get her back home, but a part of me wanted to get some trailer style just once.

Sure, but you'd either get her knocked up or things will get itchy. :barf:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Kesha would fuck you like your in the trailer park. Who doesn't want fucked like that?

Sure, but you'd either get her knocked up or things will get itchy. :barf:

I was actually really afraid of the knocked up part.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Sure, but you'd either get her knocked up or things will get itchy. :barf:

Yeah, it seems like standard trailer trash are as fertile as Latinas. All you gotta do is look at them and they are preggars. There's a chick that works at the nearby gas station who is one and she told me that her hubby just touches her and she gets pregnant. I think they just had their fourth or fifth.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Sure, but you'd either get her knocked up or things will get itchy. :barf:

There's a chick that works at the nearby gas station who is one and she told me that her hubby just touches her and she gets pregnant. I think they just had their fourth or fifth.
I don't think she understands the consequences of a dude spray painting her womb.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There's a chick that works at the nearby gas station who is one and she told me that her hubby just touches her and she gets pregnant. I think they just had their fourth or fifth.
I don't think she understands the consequences of a dude spray painting her womb.

I am fairly certain that her home is mounted on wheels and parked on a cement slab surrounded by similar structures......
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There's a chick that works at the nearby gas station who is one and she told me that her hubby just touches her and she gets pregnant. I think they just had their fourth or fifth.

I am fairly certain that her home is mounted on wheels and parked on a cement slab surrounded by similar structures......
Rednecks "build" their homes on cinder blocks. They can only afford to rent the wheels.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Celebs from your state? negadave 24 7,213 10-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cody