Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-11-12 Moonday Loco News!!
I actually understand this shirt.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7plgmMCpMdckUgBaSIVc...yTUAH4wF1m]
LeNeve Wrote:I actually understand this shirt.
all too well
Horse racing is fun to watch if you have time invested into the horses and back stories stuff. Just like watching NASCAR, its alot better if you have been following the stories, and have a favorite driver.
Brian Wrote:Beckster at the Belmont
[Image: australia2006.1163067060.oaks_day_x36x.jpg]

:?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
all too well

oh yeah, it has double meaning.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Nope

Watched the Belmont instead.. Excellent race, too.
I didn't watch either :crank:

Watch it, JDumb. Confusedlap:
I don't think he wants to watch it.

I meant he needs to behave himself.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Horse racing is fun to watch if you have time invested into the horses and back stories stuff. Just like watching NASCAR, its alot better if you have been following the stories, and have a favorite driver.
:roll: :crank: :roll:
LeNeve Wrote:Horse racing is retarded to watch even if you have time invested into the horses and back stories stuff. Just like watching NASCAR, except it's a lot slower and filled with people who aren't quite midgets.

Fixed.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:everyone watch jersey shore shark attack this weekend?

Nope

Watched the Belmont instead.. Excellent race, too.
I didn't watch either of those.

I inspired my boss to watch it. I think I might be having improving odds of being hired in soon. :pray:

If he's already your boss, don't you have the job?

That's a cool shirt, I would have worn that on Saturday.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Horse racing is retarded to watch even if you have time invested into the horses and back stories stuff. Just like watching NASCAR, except it's a lot slower and filled with people who aren't quite midgets.

Fixed.

go help JDubb jerk himself off. thanks.
horse racing is like NASCAR for rich snobby people or celebrities.
LeNeve Wrote:Horse racing is fun to watch if you have time invested into the horses and back stories stuff. Just like watching NASCAR, its alot better if you have been following the stories, and have a favorite driver.

I have followed a lot of the stories around famous horses (like Secretariat and Seattle Slew) and the people involved in the industry. It does make it more fun to follow. During the Derby, there were a few colts that were Seattle Slew grandbabies and I was hoping they would win. I also like that each horse only has a one shot chance of races like the Derby. How many sports are like that? NONE.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
:roll: :crank: :roll:
:finger:
Nascar is dull. A single horse race is only about 2 minutes, there's no time to get bored.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Fixed.

Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ~ Breaking News Beckster 74 893 03-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
  Wednesday 4/4/2012 - Kansas Headline News LeNeve 177 1,126 04-04-2012, 06:07 PM
  11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans Brampton 233 944 11-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Moonday July 7, 2011......Derby day Brampton 130 1,569 07-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday 4/29/11 - No News Today Joe 237 1,015 05-03-2011, 02:26 PM
  3-15-10 Moonday-Two Little Girl's B-Days over! Iva13 196 1,950 03-16-2010, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice