Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama relection is in real trouble - YEH!
I read somewhere that Obama might be black, and gay. My research has only proved some of it though, so I'll keep digging.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So you guys are advocating the keeping of do nothing worthless employees.?

OK, I will keep that in mind.

Make sure to remember that the next time you bitch about co-workers, or employees of companies you have come across that are worthless.......

Where's your proof that they were worthless? These were entire companies.

companies schompanies, that has nothing to do with obama being a gay black man.
I don't think Obama will lose either...and he'll continue to do the same, tired pandering bullshit. This country is probably past the point of rescue anyway. Another 4 years of this insane spending and it's definitely beyond salvage. I look for Romney to do something dramatic like picking Condi Rice as his VP....which will certainly take the race issue out of the campaign. Thank God. I'm not a huge Romney fan...he is out of touch and isn't all that likeable. That said he represents the ONLY chance this country has to stop the financial hemorrhage that has been going on for the last decade. Make no mistake...that is the ONLY issue that needs to be discussed. All of this social shit I keep hearing from the GOP is fucking ridiculous. This country is being run like a bankrupt couple who decides to go out and max the credit cards before they go to bankruptcy court. It's so irresponsible it's downright criminal.
If this thread was a radio show, I would listen to it every day. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So you guys are advocating the keeping of do nothing worthless employees.?

OK, I will keep that in mind.

Make sure to remember that the next time you bitch about co-workers, or employees of companies you have come across that are worthless.......

Where's your proof that they were worthless? These were entire companies.

He never eliminated an entire company, just parts of companies. Or he liquidated companies that had no chance of being saved.

The proof that they were worthless is the fact that after they were removed, the companies flourished.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:He dissolved the fat, much like all the government workers who are getting paid to do nothing. He fired people who were holding the company back, that is what a well run company does. Why would you pay people that serve little to no function? Trim the fat, change the business model, make money. His success rate is phenomenal. If he did that with the country, the economy would boom and jobs would not be an issue.

Imagine someone coming into your company Joe and firing all those people you work with that you are always complaining are worthless, then giving that money to you and the other people who do a good job. Then streamlining the bullshit to be more effective. Would you complain about that?
No effect on jobs?

Yes, b/c in a good economy, the people who were fired for being essentially pork barrel employees, will be able to return quickly to work in a booming job market. And we all know that good economies are a booming job market.
I'm not sure if historically this is accurate.

It is for the companies that Romney has worked for

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Hondo Wrote:I don't think Obama will lose either...and he'll continue to do the same, tired pandering bullshit. This country is probably past the point of rescue anyway. Another 4 years of this insane spending and it's definitely beyond salvage. I look for Romney to do something dramatic like picking Condi Rice as his VP....which will certainly take the race issue out of the campaign. Thank God. I'm not a huge Romney fan...he is out of touch and isn't all that likeable. That said he represents the ONLY chance this country has to stop the financial hemorrhage that has been going on for the last decade. Make no mistake...that is the ONLY issue that needs to be discussed. All of this social shit I keep hearing from the GOP is fucking ridiculous. This country is being run like a bankrupt couple who decides to go out and max the credit cards before they go to bankruptcy court. It's so irresponsible it's downright criminal.

THANK YOU!

Someone else who agrees that the Financial aspect of our country is the prime thing that needs to be focused on and who cares which way about who is gay matters NOT AT ALL!

You guys going to hate Hilliary as much when she's President?
During his time as governor his state was 47th out of 50 states in job creation.
Joe Wrote:You guys going to hate Hilliary as much when she's President?

That depends, if her policy is the same at Bill, no. If it is more like Obama, yes. It is hard to say when it never is going to happen anyway.

Joe Wrote:During his time as governor his state was 47th out of 50 states in job creation.

OK, job creation is only a minor part of an economy. How was the state budget? How many people lost jobs? How many people expired on their unemployment? Ask that as well. The liberal way is to find one stat and beat it to death. Maybe they didn't have job creation b/c they were not in as dire a need of jobs.

Massachusetts is fucked anyway. Rick Perry had a good job creation record...because he was in Texas...and that guy is retarded. Not a meaningful comparison.
Hondo Wrote:Massachusetts is fucked anyway. Rick Perry had a good job creation record...because he was in Texas...and that guy is retarded. Not a meaningful comparison.
You just made my point from a few months ago that government doesn't create jobs.
Joe Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Massachusetts is fucked anyway. Rick Perry had a good job creation record...because he was in Texas...and that guy is retarded. Not a meaningful comparison.
You just made my point from a few months ago that government doesn't create jobs.

Not in the private sector no, not really. A good economy creates jobs in the private sector.

Government does create government jobs though. That is the premise of the entire big government vs small government thing.

And let me clarify one point from earlier in this discussion.

The Obama family vacation cost was not including when BO is with them. The figures are simply when Michelle and kids and friends, etc all go out on OUR dime. She had a trip to Spain that cost the country over half a million bucks in 2010. The weekend trip to Aspen was over $100K. etc. There have been 12 such vacations by Michelle and the girls.

As for GWB's vacation days. It is a bit distorted. On his Texas ranch he had a complete office setup. There is nothing that he couldn't do from there that he could do from the Oval Office. Fact is that many many people that saw it said that he was just more comfortable in Texas and ended up putting in longer days. The media just hated it because they had to leave the beltway.

As for does the Government create jobs in the private sector. The answer is "no." However the Government can prevent jobs from being created. That is actually the case with Obama's administration. He allows the EPA to ruin a ton of viable and valid projects. Heck just the creation of the pipeline from Canada to the gulf coast would create over 25,000 full time jobs that would last a few years. Then would scale down to 10K full time permanent jobs after the project is complete. The President won't sign off on it. Obamacare is preventing a lot of employers from hiring... Why? Because even today, no employer knows how much it will cost to pay for the health benefits of its employees. In fact, the owner of the company I work for has said that one of the reasons for these high priced automation projects that he's pushing (must be in by the end of this year) is Obamacare. Don't have to pay the excess for those that aren't covered if you limit your employees. Plus if the industry drops then it isn't a problem to shut down a computer/robot, but telling somebody who's family relies on the paycheck to pay the bills is a different story. There are many examples of this administration being very unfriendly to businesses that I can discuss, however the basic fundamentals of the discussion are that regulations are generally bad for business. Look at California. They have every advantage known to man - great weather, natural beauty, and a very educated work force. Yet more businesses are leaving that state than any other. Sure programming/tech companies like Google won't leave the San Jose area, but they have more doctors fleeing the state than all other 50 states combined. They have many companies (my employer included) that close off operations in the state because it is simply too hard to do business there.

Why are companies moving out of the US? Because of very high corporate tax rates, extraordinary regulation, and overall cost of labor. The cost of labor is high because it has to be to pay for the added costs of taxes and regulation. This isn't something that has been handled well by either party, but it isn't something that a Democrat will fix. To fix it will fly in the face of the liberal belief system.

One last thing on this post. A couple years ago there was a debate over the creation of a job. To Obama he said he didn't care if it was a Government job or private sector job because "a job is a job." While that is true on the surface, it isn't true in the grand scheme of things. Lets just say that the entire country was nationalized (won't happen but just for argument sake). That means that every single dime of taxes has to come from those that receive money. Which means that every single American would have to pay more than their salary in taxes to keep the American hand out system going as is. So at its very core, a Government job is a job that can't even pay for itself economically. So the more people that work for the government, the harder it is for the rest of us to pay for it. We are now at a point where 93% of what is collected in taxes is spent just to pay off the debt. So any new spending (and Obamacare alone will far more than double the Government costs of heathcare) basically means that we are headed to the cliff. The cliff comes when we reach that mark where we can't pay the debt payments and make payroll at the same time. Lots of focus right now on Greece. We are only a few short years from the same thing. That is what should scare the hell out of everybody. When that happens, we won't have a bigger richer collection of countries giving us money to give us time to fix our problems. We will have mandatory spending cuts and mandatory government layoffs. It will be the worlds largest austerity package and we can see from where we are right now. It can be fixed, but when you consider the fight from the White House just to cut spending back to the level of the year before Obama took office which is still a massive amount of debt, and it is clear the only thing he'll do is push us over the cliff.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama LeNeve 20 8,216 02-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Last Post: knightryda01
  Obama Man Can......From the Bob & Tom Show Brian 0 1,101 05-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Brian