Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tues Apr 24/12 - It's gonna be...
I tried to refresh the page and it put the same thing I said earlier in a new box that I edited
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

The salesguy is out at this cemetery to look at a fence that need repair. I guess a homeless guy has made his home behind it in a swamp and they are afraid the guy is going to cross the cemetery to get to the school to kidnap kids. :? So, salesguy and the groundskeeper head to the back to check out the situation, when they spot something on the ground. They went over for a closer look and it turns out that it was some old dead woman dressed in a fur coat with flowers surrounding her. I guess it's a common thing that the poor of Flint do when someone dies, but holy fucking creepy!!

Confusedhock:
It's time to move when...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

The salesguy is out at this cemetery to look at a fence that need repair. I guess a homeless guy has made his home behind it in a swamp and they are afraid the guy is going to cross the cemetery to get to the school to kidnap kids. :? So, salesguy and the groundskeeper head to the back to check out the situation, when they spot something on the ground. They went over for a closer look and it turns out that it was some old dead woman dressed in a fur coat with flowers surrounding her. I guess it's a common thing that the poor of Flint do when someone dies, but holy fucking creepy!!

wow.

So someone's grandma dies, they sneak her corpse into the cemetary and have a top secret funeral, then just leave her there, and hope she gets buried?

creepy? I guess. Good idea? hell yeah. fucking A
or maybe the dead lady is the homeless guy's sex buddy.
WyoIan Wrote:I tried to refresh the page and it put the same thing I said earlier in a new box that I edited

Weird
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

Confusedhock:

I'm sure the same shit happens in Detroit, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:or maybe the dead lady is the homeless guy's sex buddy.

There were a ton of condoms back by the fence line...... Those could be from crackwhores, though.
I HATE PIE!!
The salesguy was just happy he had his gun with him, just in case.

I need a gun...
I HATE PIE!!
As a kid I thought it would be cool to find a dead body... mostly from watching Stand By Me... now I would be so grossed out...
NussieT Wrote:As a kid I thought it would be cool to find a dead body... mostly from watching Stand By Me... now I would be so grossed out...

From the description, it was pretty gross. Plus, some stray dogs were sniffing the body.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:As a kid I thought it would be cool to find a dead body... mostly from watching Stand By Me... now I would be so grossed out...

From the description, it was pretty gross. Plus, some stray dogs were sniffing the body.

There was a set of remains found not far out of Selkirk (which is a half hour drive) that belonged to a lady from this area. She was crazy... Jim's mom picked her up a couple of times then one day on my way back home from the city I saw a bunch of ambulances, cars scattered... She jumped off the bridge. She finally washed ashore.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

Confusedhock:

I'm sure the same shit happens in Detroit, too.

No, I think they just leave her where she got shot.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm sure the same shit happens in Detroit, too.

No, I think they just leave her where she got shot.

I don't think she got shot, i think she was old
I HATE PIE!!
I am out of here... I can't sit in the basement and freeze anymore... LAter.
old poeple are just as capable as getting shot as young people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Feb 24, 2015 ~ It's going down for reeeeeeaaaaaal Joe 96 772 02-25-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tues, Jan 06, 2015 ~ I came here looking for posts. Joe 72 566 01-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Tues, Nov 18, 2014 ~ Shrooms & E Joe 41 393 11-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tues, Oct 21, 2014 ~ Ebola Beckster 31 420 10-21-2014, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tues, September 30, 2014 ~ Last Day Beckster 28 699 09-30-2014, 08:21 PM
  Tues 01/28/14 - Beep Beep Beep. NussieT 51 1,189 01-29-2014, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2 NussieT 137 1,071 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
  Friday, Sept 16 2011...the Weekend is gonna get ya Brampton 284 1,301 09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot Beckster 273 2,106 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tue 3-22-11 Matt Cooke is gonna shit in your mom's fishtank Pete Nice 357 3,311 03-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Chip