Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tues Apr 24/12 - It's gonna be...
Wow... so quiet...
i'm here kinda, pretty busy though
NussieT Wrote:Wow... so quiet...

Do something.
my work is stupid

its bad enough we get paid the least of the VW dealers in the area, but now they are requiring us to do things for no extra pay on the services. Bullshit
My psycho mom sent my sister like 30 text message yesterday while she was at work (my sister works at a bank and they do not allow cell phones at their stations). Then when my sister didn't answer after a couple of hours she started leaving voicemails... She was flipping out over something... who knows what... but apparently my mom never wants to see or talk to my sister again...
NussieT Wrote:My psycho mom sent my sister like 30 text message yesterday while she was at work (my sister works at a bank and they do not allow cell phones at their stations). Then when my sister didn't answer after a couple of hours she started leaving voicemails... She was flipping out over something... who knows what... but apparently my mom never wants to see or talk to my sister again...

Your mom sounds exactly like my brothers girlfriend.
They've been together about 7 years, and always get back together.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My psycho mom sent my sister like 30 text message yesterday while she was at work (my sister works at a bank and they do not allow cell phones at their stations). Then when my sister didn't answer after a couple of hours she started leaving voicemails... She was flipping out over something... who knows what... but apparently my mom never wants to see or talk to my sister again...

Your mom sounds exactly like my brothers girlfriend.
They've been together about 7 years, and always get back together.

She doesn't talk to me because I had kids... She doesn't talk to my brother because he moved out and now she doesn't talk to my sister.
What's up folks, I also feel like shit today, sore throat and a cough........also never fall asleep with a cough drop in your mouth. I woke up 3 hrs later with what felt like a hole in my cheek. LOL
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Apparently when you drop $18K on parts with my VISA card I almost have enough to fly to NYC for FREE!!!!!
NussieT Wrote:one of those kinds of days. It's 8am and I am already busy.

Ditto
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I woke up with a sore throat and all congested. I'm still in bed.

Keep those germs to yourself. I don't want to get sick.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
WyoIan Wrote:What's up folks, I also feel like shit today, sore throat and a cough........also never fall asleep with a cough drop in your mouth. I woke up 3 hrs later with what felt like a hole in my cheek. LOL

Dammit. It's spreading already. :?
I HATE PIE!!
I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

The salesguy is out at this cemetery to look at a fence that need repair. I guess a homeless guy has made his home behind it in a swamp and they are afraid the guy is going to cross the cemetery to get to the school to kidnap kids. :? So, salesguy and the groundskeeper head to the back to check out the situation, when they spot something on the ground. They went over for a closer look and it turns out that it was some old dead woman dressed in a fur coat with flowers surrounding her. I guess it's a common thing that the poor of Flint do when someone dies, but holy fucking creepy!!
I HATE PIE!!
my computer is a piece of shit
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
WyoIan Wrote:my computer is a piece of shit

What's the problem?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Feb 24, 2015 ~ It's going down for reeeeeeaaaaaal Joe 96 772 02-25-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tues, Jan 06, 2015 ~ I came here looking for posts. Joe 72 566 01-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Tues, Nov 18, 2014 ~ Shrooms & E Joe 41 393 11-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tues, Oct 21, 2014 ~ Ebola Beckster 31 420 10-21-2014, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tues, September 30, 2014 ~ Last Day Beckster 28 699 09-30-2014, 08:21 PM
  Tues 01/28/14 - Beep Beep Beep. NussieT 51 1,189 01-29-2014, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2 NussieT 137 1,071 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
  Friday, Sept 16 2011...the Weekend is gonna get ya Brampton 284 1,301 09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot Beckster 273 2,106 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tue 3-22-11 Matt Cooke is gonna shit in your mom's fishtank Pete Nice 357 3,311 03-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Chip