Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tues Apr 24/12 - It's gonna be...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey, so where has Pete been?

Haha.

He's playing "Doctor" at some hospital according to his FB.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I saw that. a uroligist
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Haha.

That's got to be some code.
I bet him and Scott Farrell are on suicide watch this week.
I'm trying to find a pack for dog, so she can carry water bottles when we go on long walks. I have no idea which one to get.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Haha.

That's got to be some code.
I bet him and Scott Farrell are on suicide watch this week.

Like Murdock in the psych ward. :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm trying to find a pack for dog, so she can carry water bottles when we go on long walks. I have no idea which one to get.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT55vxoXJ3j6A6Kqts-4I4...k-v1EfCUGA]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm trying to find a pack for dog, so she can carry water bottles when we go on long walks. I have no idea which one to get.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT55vxoXJ3j6A6Kqts-4I4...k-v1EfCUGA]

That won't fit the dogs.
I HATE PIE!!
or you wear this, and the extra weight will increase the benifits of walking for you. I guess. Does your dog even want to wear a packpack and carry stuff?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvUPj-97dWi7YL7ocPvtv...6fIQjmI-bp]
you can make anything fit with a hot glue gun.
Before I head back to work: Yes, women sometimes just want to vent about their day. Shut up and let them.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:or you wear this, and the extra weight will increase the benifits of walking for you. I guess. Does your dog even want to wear a packpack and carry stuff?

Probably not.
She is just lazy and mean.
LeNeve Wrote:or you wear this, and the extra weight will increase the benifits of walking for you. I guess. Does your dog even want to wear a packpack and carry stuff?

I have 2 dogs. The male is a 100lb pitbull/mastiff, who is pretty much a couch potato and tires quickly. My female is a 50lb pit, still young and full of energy. So, when I walk them together, one is bouncing all over while the other is dragging along. I figure that if I add some weight to her, it would balance the 2 out and she would tire more quickly. Plus, when we go on super long walks, I don't have to carry their water. She was sick as a puppy and lost all of her hair, so she got used to wearing t-shirts, so this shouldn't be too bad of an adjustment for her.
I HATE PIE!!
I am not being lazy either. When we take the dogs with us to places, I gotta carry everything and I figure that there is no reason the dogs can't step it up and help me.

My sister got one for her dog and they use their dog as a pack animal when they go camping in Utah. She said her dog adjusted very well to carrying extra weight, too.
I HATE PIE!!
The last thing I heard of the Show today was Rich responding to my text. Pa-lease, such a typical response from a guy who has trouble admitting he could be wrong!
I HATE PIE!!
Men are never wrong. Just misunderstood by women.

---
I am here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tapatalk.com/map.php?huw4fz">http://tapatalk.com/map.php?huw4fz</a><!-- m -->
Brian_in_Kokomo Wrote:Men are never wrong. Just misunderstood by women.

---
I am here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tapatalk.com/map.php?huw4fz">http://tapatalk.com/map.php?huw4fz</a><!-- m -->

That definitely swings both ways.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Feb 24, 2015 ~ It's going down for reeeeeeaaaaaal Joe 96 772 02-25-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tues, Jan 06, 2015 ~ I came here looking for posts. Joe 72 566 01-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Tues, Nov 18, 2014 ~ Shrooms & E Joe 41 393 11-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tues, Oct 21, 2014 ~ Ebola Beckster 31 420 10-21-2014, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tues, September 30, 2014 ~ Last Day Beckster 28 699 09-30-2014, 08:21 PM
  Tues 01/28/14 - Beep Beep Beep. NussieT 51 1,189 01-29-2014, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2 NussieT 137 1,071 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
  Friday, Sept 16 2011...the Weekend is gonna get ya Brampton 284 1,301 09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot Beckster 273 2,106 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tue 3-22-11 Matt Cooke is gonna shit in your mom's fishtank Pete Nice 357 3,311 03-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Chip