Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call Of Duty MW3 Clan Op Information
So since we are all in the same clan now, and the clan really is kicking ass, I want to start a thread to let everyone know when the clan ops are.

We had one last night from 11:30P to 2:30A and only had 4 premium members play the whole time, as a result, we ended up getting silver, if we had six play the entire time, we would have easily had a gold as we were only about 300 spots out of gold as it was.

On Thursday, we had a clan op from 3PM to 6PM and got gold with only 5 guys, but all 5 of us played the entire time.

So, it does not matter how good you are, last night I felt like a brand new player, My KDR dropped over a half a point and my KDR for the day was under .45. But it was a kill confirmed tag collecting match, so I got as many tags as I could. And a lot of really good people were playing last night, not to mention a larger than normal number of cheaters and auto aimers.

So I will be posting upcoming matches here, would be sweet to get as much participation as we can, we don't all have to be playing together, we just have to be playing the designated game for than Clan Op.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Schedule for this week, all times Eastern:

Sunday April 15 from 4PM to 7PM. Team death match. Most kills.

Monday April 16 from 2PM to 5PM. Kill Confirmed. Most confirms (gold tags)

Tuesday April 17 from 8:30PM to 11:30PM. Hardcore team death match. Most Kills.

Thursday April 19 from 5PM to 8PM. Kill Confirmed. Most confirms.

Friday April 20 from 11PM to 2AM. Team death match. Most kills.

Hope to see people there.

FYI, you don't even have to play the entire time, but everything counts.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread Pete Nice 187 53,484 04-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Call of Duty Elite Mobile App MattInMinnesota 24 9,727 01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty or Battlefield 3? Joe 10 4,921 11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan