Poll: Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
42.86%
6 42.86%
Not
57.14%
8 57.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelly Ripa
Heard Rich saying he thought she was hot on the show a few days ago. Not sure but i think he said he put her like top 10 for TV celebrities. I wanted to see what you guys think.

[Image: KellyRipaCelebratesHamptonsMagazine.jpg]
[Image: kelly-ripa-picture-2.jpg]
[Image: kelly-ripa-picture-1.jpg]
[Image: kellyripa001.jpg]
[Image: uuuuuuuuuuugg.jpg]
[Image: kelly-ripa-picture-3.jpg]
Pretty cute and cougars are quite giving and great in bed. So I vote yes
I say absolutely no.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Holy shit does she look busted in that second to last pic.
I don't feel she's a milf. She's just a skinny mother. Thats all
negadave Wrote:Heard Rich saying he thought she was hot on the show a few days ago. Not sure but i think he said he put her like top 10 for TV celebrities. I wanted to see what you guys think.

Is that the same "Rich" who was going nuts yesterday saying he doesn't understand the love of older chicks?
I've said many times before and I'm going to change it up this time and say.... Give this chick some pizza!!!!!

Kelly is a beautiful woman, but, damn girl, eat something!!!! I saw a chicken bone a few days ago with more fat on it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I am a fan, would love to spooge all over her. BTW that second to last pic is photoshoped
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: 34679_KellyRipa_Signing02_5_44e3326.jpg]
WOW that's a huge picture. If any of them are photoshoped it's not by me. :hitit: but i'm suprised to hear rich saying she's hot. Just about all the hometown hottie contest chicks are way better looking
definetly past her prime, but still way hot!
MMM Cunty!
:beer: after a few of these if she looks like some of these pictures.
I am the PEREZIDENT