Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Religious" Mental cases
I am watching stuff on Hulu and this popped up. When is a religion more like a cult? When it's run by Whack-a-doos!!!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/304143/abc-202...ng-to-hate
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am watching stuff on Hulu and this popped up. When is a religion more like a cult? When it's run by Whack-a-doos!!!
That encompasses pretty much all of them.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Sorry, I can't comment on anything since its from hulu. Which of course doesn't work in Canada

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:Sorry, I can't comment on anything since its from hulu. Which of course doesn't work in Canada

Imported from Canada.
Canada is a cult.

Sent from the back of Eddie's FedEx truck
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am watching stuff on Hulu and this popped up. When is a religion more like a cult? When it's run by Whack-a-doos!!!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/304143/abc-202...ng-to-hate

after you get enough followers I guess you lose cult status.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Sorry, I can't comment on anything since its from hulu. Which of course doesn't work in Canada

Imported from Canada.
Canada is a cult.

Sent from the back of Eddie's FedEx truck

The night time is the right time!

Crazy stuff goes down in that Canada place.

[youtube]UtFDD5AXGWM[/youtube]

Imported from Canada.

Lame It's a family that belongs to that Westboro crazy people church and how they raise their kids to hate everyone else. Totally disgusting. They take songs like "We Are the World" and change the words to "God Hates Everyone"..... That is not religion, no true religion should ever preach hatred.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Imported from Canada.

Lame It's a family that belongs to that Westboro crazy people church and how they raise their kids to hate everyone else. Totally disgusting. They take songs like "We Are the World" and change the words to "God Hates Everyone"..... That is not religion, no true religion should ever preach hatred.
They are a poor representation of Christianity.

They must not have read the part where Jesus says to love one another

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Imported from Canada.

Imported from Canada.

That's my point. Groups like this turn people off to what religion really is about. Plus, teaching young children to say that fags and jews are going to hell is terrible. I don't recall any part of the Bible that says screw those who aren't like you. It's not faith, it's blasphemy.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Imported from Canada.

Imported from Canada.

Every religion is going to have it's nut cases.
And taking religion away, won't take the crazy away.
There will always be people who hate everyone, if they didn't have religion, they'll find another reason to hate.

Another valuable life lesson learned from South Park.
Religion is all about allowing another group of people to control your life. If you look at most of the bad shit that has happened in history....religion is a big part of it.

Now spirituality on the other hand...that's what is important. Religion and spirituality are NOT the same thing. You don't need a religion to have a personal relationship with God.
Hondo Wrote:Religion is all about allowing another group of people to control your life. If you look at most of the bad shit that has happened in history....religion is a big part of it.

Now spirituality on the other hand...that's what is important. Religion and spirituality are NOT the same thing. You don't need a religion to have a personal relationship with God.

Couldn't agree more with you

.....Did I just get a pop up on DBN?
Hondo Wrote:Religion is all about allowing another group of people to control your life. If you look at most of the bad shit that has happened in history....religion is a big part of it.

couldn't agree more! Well said.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Another thread about me without expressed written consent...eh???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

+1 Well said Bro