Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It looks like shit is gonna get real here next week. About 100 walkers seem to be descending on the farm.

Without giving away any spoilers from the comic books, who do you all think is gonna die during this invasion?

I am thinking:

1. Either Glen or his fuck buddy
2. Rick's wife
3. Hershel
None should. they survive the farm in the comic.

now with that being said, I believe its time for Carol, T-dog, and Herschels other daughters to go.

they all serve no purpose (carol especially cause they killed off her kid)

I think T-Dog is not living up to expectations. He is a big dude, he should be more of a warrior type than he is. He kinds of lets Rick, Shane, Glen and Darryl do all the warrior stuff. T-dog should be a warrior before Glen.
at this point, I'm hoping they haven't pissed away the "Bad ass" black dude character yet. I'm not talking TDoggy

The black guy from the first few shows was teh bad ass black dude on Jericho a few years back on CBS. He would fit the bill perfectly if they could reuinte them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I am still waiting to see the demise of Merle also

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[
None should. they survive the farm in the comic.

now with that being said, I believe its time for Carol, T-dog, and Herschels other daughters to go.

they all serve no purpose (carol especially cause they killed off her kid)

I think T-Dog is not living up to expectations. He is a big dude, he should be more of a warrior type than he is. He kinds of lets Rick, Shane, Glen and Darryl do all the warrior stuff. T-dog should be a warrior before Glen.
at this point, I'm hoping they haven't pissed away the "Bad ass" black dude character yet. I'm not talking TDoggy

The black guy from the first few shows was teh bad ass black dude on Jericho a few years back on CBS. He would fit the bill perfectly if they could reuinte them.
Morgan is very tame.

there is someone else I have in mind, who is the James Harrison of hammers
Pete Nice Wrote:I am still waiting to see the demise of Merle also
I would find it hard to see them bring him back for a good reason.

I have one in mind, but it would ruin it.....so..... :zipit:
Any chance Woody Harrelson shows up with Emma Stone in a Cadilac Escalade with a snow plow on the front?

That would be bad ass.

I like Rick, Glen and Darryl. I hope nothing happens to them.

I would like to see what this other group of people is all about.

Pete Nice Wrote:Shane:

Everyone knew he was going to try and kill Rick sooner or later.

Here are my questions:

1. Does Shane die in the comic?
2. How did he become a moving walker 30 seconds after he died?
3. How did he become a walker at all? He was never bitten.
4. What was up with those flashback things after Shane died?

I think the flashback things were symbolizing Rick's innocence being gone, and the monster he thinks he's becoming. Something like that.
I just finished volume one of the comic also. All kinds of difference between the show.
If Laurie has a miscarriage does the zombie fetus reanimate and chew its way out like in Alien?

That'd be bitchin'
Hondo Wrote:If Laurie has a miscarriage does the zombie fetus reanimate and chew its way out like in Alien?

That'd be bitchin'

:roflmao:

...wait...

Confusedhock:
You're sick!
Hondo Wrote:If Laurie has a miscarriage does the zombie fetus reanimate and chew its way out like in Alien?

That'd be bitchin'
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like Rick, Glen and Darryl. I hope nothing happens to them.

:whomo:
Anyone see the remake of Dawn of the Dead?
When that zombie chick who was tied down to the bed, gave birth to the zombie baby?
That was awesome!

That scene and Richard Cheese's version of Down With the Sickness were about all I remember from that movie.

[youtube]xY-pM8Cr9mU[/youtube]
[Image: 2012-03-12.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips from the cast of the Walking Dead Pete Nice 0 1,639 03-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  The Walking Dead : Premeires on AMC on October 31 Hondo 13 6,855 12-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Play Dead Pete Nice 3 1,859 11-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Chip