Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MISSING - KEEFER. AMBER ALERT
So I was thinking we have not seen Keefer on here in like 6 months. So I went to Facebook to send him a messag and he is not my friend any more. So I searched him and couldn't find him.

I know we have JKeefer also, but I was wondering if anyone heard anything about the other Keefer.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Hmmm... I'll see if he's still on mine.

He IS! And he posted to Iva's wall about her mom, so he is definitely still alive.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I don't see him on Iva's wall. Keith Detweiler is his real name, not sure if that last name spelling is correct.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I hope he didn't think Joe and I were making fun of him when we were talking about Kristin giving him a little slap at St. Pat's last year. I think that is a great story, one he should be proud of. Him being at the party last year definitely made it more fun.

I don't see him on your friends list B. And who is Jessica Marshall? :hitit:

I'm friends with Keefer on Facebook. Look under my friends.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't see him on your friends list B. And who is Jessica Marshall? :hitit:

He's there. He literally just posted to my most recent comment, too. Damn. did you get blocked??

If I can get a good convo going, I'll find out.

Jessica went to the same high school as I did. She's probably about the same age as my youngest sister.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Oh, and it's kiefer. :wink:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't see him on your friends list B. And who is Jessica Marshall? :hitit:

He's there. He literally just posted to my most recent comment, too. Damn. did you get blocked??

Jessica went to the same high school as I did. She's probably about the same age as my youngest sister.

On your "Seriously, what the hell" post?

I don't see him on there. Did he block me?

I am talking about Keith not Jason. He does not even show up on any of your friend lists or anything.

Im still friends with him. I saw something about him and white castle the other day. I talked to him before Christmas because I thought it was a comment i made that turned him away from the site but it wasn't and I can't remember why he wasn't stopping in. Busy I think.
Well, he seems to have given me the big block on facebook then. Not sure why.

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

On your "Seriously, what the hell" post?

I don't see him on there. Did he block me?

That's the post. It must look like I am talking to myself then. That's just weird. He may not necessarily have you blocked, it could be that his settings are put to where no one can see him if they're not on his list. I could just be an error for all we know.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Well, he seems to have given me the big block on facebook then. Not sure why.

Guess he won't be at your party this year.