Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonk!
i bleed green Wrote:I was driving with my cousin in 2009 on the I-94 in North Dakota, and we hit some ice and skidded sideways. We ended up stopped, and a semi behind us took the ditch to avoid hitting us. I was passenger, which is where we would've gotten hit. No way I'd have survived that one.
damn, what happened to the truck
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I was driving with my cousin in 2009 on the I-94 in North Dakota, and we hit some ice and skidded sideways. We ended up stopped, and a semi behind us took the ditch to avoid hitting us. I was passenger, which is where we would've gotten hit. No way I'd have survived that one.
damn, what happened to the truck
Just got stuck in the ditch. There was a ton of snow, so he didn't roll or anything. We were in a pontiac sunfire, so I'm pretty happy he took the path he did.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Confusedhock: Wow. THat's something I'd expect to see happen on an impact with a train, not a semi.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

They often refer to the seats on the side that the vehicle was hit in a T-bone type accident the death seats. Especially when a larger vehicles hits it.
NussieT Wrote:

They often refer to the seats on the side that the vehicle was hit in a T-bone type accident the death seats. Especially when a larger vehicles hits it.
Pontiac Sunfire vs Semi = Game Over.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
oh my god! where'd the car go? I don't think those people made it.