Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/27/12 - Monday
michaelangelo Wrote:there's a facebook page for the new multiplex in GP, and the shit people complain about is rediculous. one guy is complaining because a waffle place opened up a couple of weeks ago and now the whole place smells like waffles. 'I can't work out, the smell makes me nauseous' waa waaa waa

I might have a problem with that. except my problem would be eating at the waffle place after I worked out.
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:there's a facebook page for the new multiplex in GP, and the shit people complain about is rediculous. one guy is complaining because a waffle place opened up a couple of weeks ago and now the whole place smells like waffles. 'I can't work out, the smell makes me nauseous' waa waaa waa

I might have a problem with that. except my problem would be eating at the waffle place after I worked out.
it's not that bad to me, but i've worked in other restaurants where I smelled horribly after i got off work, so waffles isn't that bad. the thing is there is no solution to the problem, so why say anything at all? there is a huge sense of entitlement in this city, it's kinda funny to see adults act like children on a daily basis.
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

it's not that bad to me, but i've worked in other restaurants where I smelled horribly after i got off work, so waffles isn't that bad. the thing is there is no solution to the problem, so why say anything at all? there is a huge sense of entitlement in this city, it's kinda funny to see adults act like children on a daily basis.
It's not just there. It is ridiculous how people have this mentality that everything happens for them and only to their liking. Maybe it is my personality but why should the waffle house close because one asshole can't workout smelling food. Confusedlap:
Online player is down :killme:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Online player is down :killme:
let me guess

"wrong username or password"?
Do you really want to listen to Oscar nutswinging?
Brampton Wrote:
let me guess

yup
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

It's not just there. It is ridiculous how people have this mentality that everything happens for them and only to their liking. Maybe it is my personality but why should the waffle house close because one asshole can't workout smelling food. Confusedlap:
$110 million facility, but it can't meet everyone's needs, plus it just opened up just before Christmas, there are still a lot of kinks they're working out. I get little things like there aren't enough clocks in the pool area, that's reasonable and relatively easy to fix. they limited the time families can use the track because it's a safety issue, you don't want a 4 year old to get kicked in the head by a runner. but everyone's kids are little angels, that won't do that right? fuck off
Brian Wrote:
or NBA all Star talk :zipit:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
let me guess

yup
canadian site is working. just sayin
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:It's not just there. It is ridiculous how people have this mentality that everything happens for them and only to their liking. Maybe it is my personality but why should the waffle house close because one asshole can't workout smelling food. Confusedlap:
$110 million facility, but it can't meet everyone's needs, plus it just opened up just before Christmas, there are still a lot of kinks they're working out. I get little things like there aren't enough clocks in the pool area, that's reasonable and relatively easy to fix. they limited the time families can use the track because it's a safety issue, you don't want a 4 year old to get kicked in the head by a runner. but everyone's kids are little angels, that won't do that right? fuck off
:high5:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I might have a problem with that. except my problem would be eating at the waffle place after I worked out.
I wish a gym around her would build a indoor track :pray:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
or NBA all Star talk :zipit:
Yep, that's coming up too :roll:
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:it's not that bad to me, but i've worked in other restaurants where I smelled horribly after i got off work, so waffles isn't that bad. the thing is there is no solution to the problem, so why say anything at all? there is a huge sense of entitlement in this city, it's kinda funny to see adults act like children on a daily basis.
I wish a gym around her would build a indoor track :pray:
it is pretty sweet. the city built our facility, we have an indoor track, squash courts, a field house with 2 full sized baskeball courts, an aquatics centre with a 50m competition pool, 25m teaching pool, lazy river, and splash park for little kids. it also has a flowrider, where you can surf. it's a sweet facility
Yup, 2 things I don't give a shit about, the Oscars and the NBA All Start game, the NBA in general actually.

My wife watched the Oscars, I played MW3 and fucked around on the PC.

She told me that the best picture award was a joke and that she disagreed with it, other than that, I have no idea what happened.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT