Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/27/12 - Monday
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I love newegg.com by the way, 40% off all xbox accessories, already shipped and will be delivered tomorrow
what'd ya get?
wireless controller for $30 & a MW3 bluetooth headset . I love the turtle beach headphones, but I can only use them when no one is home. I need one ear free when my girlfriend is home

I was waiting for the controller to go on sale at Kmart/Sears so I could use my gift card, but $30 at newegg I could not pass up
i should have gotten the mw3 headset, it has a cool little dock for the headset and doesn't cost any more money. It's not like i'm going to wear it out in public anyways

I want the MW3 headset that is small and compact like for your phone, but the earplugs are bullets. It looks dope as hell but is $99. I will wait and try to get it for under $50.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I love newegg.com by the way, 40% off all xbox accessories, already shipped and will be delivered tomorrow

My xbox live expired Sunday. I got up early for that clan op and then had to waste 15 minutes getting a month subscription for $9.99.

I went to best buy today and they have a 12 month subscription for $20 off right now. $39.99 instead of $59.99
Confusedad: mine auto renewed over the weekend for the 59.99. I was going to get a 34.99 card off amazon.

I don't want to go through all the hassle to cancel or whatever I would have to do now, so provolone for me.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

My xbox live expired Sunday. I got up early for that clan op and then had to waste 15 minutes getting a month subscription for $9.99.

I went to best buy today and they have a 12 month subscription for $20 off right now. $39.99 instead of $59.99
Confusedad: mine auto renewed over the weekend for the 59.99. I was going to get a 34.99 card off amazon.

I don't want to go through all the hassle to cancel or whatever I would have to do now, so provolone for me.

Make sure you go into setting and turn off auto renew so it doesnt happen again next year.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:wireless controller for $30 & a MW3 bluetooth headset . I love the turtle beach headphones, but I can only use them when no one is home. I need one ear free when my girlfriend is home

I was waiting for the controller to go on sale at Kmart/Sears so I could use my gift card, but $30 at newegg I could not pass up
i should have gotten the mw3 headset, it has a cool little dock for the headset and doesn't cost any more money. It's not like i'm going to wear it out in public anyways

I want the MW3 headset that is small and compact like for your phone, but the earplugs are bullets. It looks dope as hell but is $99. I will wait and try to get it for under $50.
this one?
[Image: 10172267.jpg]
this one's only $50, it was $70 before
Kind of pisses me off a little about getting jacked by xbox live on that. Oh well.
i got my next year of xbox live for 40 bucks too. my tv provider is reducing my bill by 60 bucks because i need a subscription to xbox live to run the tv app so score for me
Pete Nice Wrote:

That happened to me 2 years ago, now I buy it advance, and put the code in at least one month before it expires

$40 is a good price, that's what I normally pay. I got a sweet deal from kmart when buying mw3, so I got the 12 month xbox live for $30 & a $40 gift card also

Newegg has the 12 month subscription for $36 right now
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:wireless controller for $30 & a MW3 bluetooth headset . I love the turtle beach headphones, but I can only use them when no one is home. I need one ear free when my girlfriend is home

this one?

thats the one I got for $40 today
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:i should have gotten the mw3 headset, it has a cool little dock for the headset and doesn't cost any more money. It's not like i'm going to wear it out in public anyways

this one?

No, that is a bluetooth, these are wired and look like ipod headphones for the most part.

Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i should have gotten the mw3 headset, it has a cool little dock for the headset and doesn't cost any more money. It's not like i'm going to wear it out in public anyways

this one?

No, that is a bluetooth, these are wired and look like ipod headphones for the most part.
These?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.munitio.com/mw3billets/">http://www.munitio.com/mw3billets/</a><!-- m -->
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
those munitio ones look pretty cool actually
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I want the MW3 headset that is small and compact like for your phone, but the earplugs are bullets. It looks dope as hell but is $99. I will wait and try to get it for under $50.
this one?

These?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.munitio.com/mw3billets/">http://www.munitio.com/mw3billets/</a><!-- m -->

Yeah, the 9mm ones, they look sweet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT