Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/27/12 - Monday
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:yeah we all have friends that will just blow us to help break up a relationship :roll:

Who the hell does that to break up anyway? Do the normal thing where you act like a dick, until the girl breaks up with you.

Hey, how's that working for ya?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Which reader?
ACV

What do you use on the computer?
CBR reader
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Which reader?
ACV

What do you use on the computer?
CBR reader

:thanks:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I don't feel racist because I left Brampton. they overpopulated the city to half a million people.

My racism has nothing to do with it :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:yeah we all have friends that will just blow us to help break up a relationship :roll:

Who the hell does that to break up anyway? Do the normal thing where you act like a dick, until the girl breaks up with you.

Hey, how's that working for ya?

super swell.
No big deals at the NHL trade deadline. I am glad the Pens stood pat. I am glad Nash is still in Columbus.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:No big deals at the NHL trade deadline. I am glad the Pens stood pat. I am glad Nash is still in Columbus.
as my favorite player, any trade would have de-valued him and any future contract.

Its better if he plays out his contract, and sign where he wants (as long as its not the Leafs.....which it will be)
I HATE YOU BEES!
I HATE YOU BEES!
I HATE YOU BEES!
Sabres dumped Gaustad and got a 1st rounder :happy:
Hearing the Rangers stepped up so big in the end is also surprising as it was just yesterday that they felt they were out of the hunt for Nash given what the Jackets were asking for. Now Columbus will have questions to answer over the summer and they’ll have to reexamine what they’ll be doing with Nash and whether it’ll be a good situation for him to stay in Columbus.

[Image: 2011-01-05-Hockey-Talk.jpg]
Chicago enforcer heads to the Big Apple.
LeNeve Wrote:Hearing the Rangers stepped up so big in the end is also surprising as it was just yesterday that they felt they were out of the hunt for Nash given what the Jackets were asking for. Now Columbus will have questions to answer over the summer and they’ll have to reexamine what they’ll be doing with Nash and whether it’ll be a good situation for him to stay in Columbus.

[Image: 2011-01-05-Hockey-Talk.jpg]

I really hoped the Rangers would get him.
Just so they'd have to dump a ton of money and screw up the good thing they have going.
Brampton Wrote:Sabres dumped Gaustad and got a 1st rounder :happy:
Shortly after getting Andrei Kostitsyn from Montreal, the Predators added another forward prior to the trade deadline in Paul Gaustad (from Buffalo.)

Nashville acquired defenseman Hal Gill last week, and combined with today’s deals, it’s clear GM David Poile is trying to send a message to Ryan Suter and Shea Weber that the organization is committed to winning. Suter is a pending UFA, and if he leaves, Weber is more likely to leave the following summer.

Now all the Preds have to do is make a deep run in the playoffs.
oh yeah, I'm just blatantly stealing text from actual legit news, and posting it as my own. So I won't really know how to appropriately reply to any comments left by yous guys
LeNeve Wrote:oh yeah, I'm just blatantly stealing text from actual legit news, and posting it as my own. So I won't really know how to appropriately reply to any comments left by yous guys

Yeah, everyone knows.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT