Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/24/12 Ryan Braun is still a cheater
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:honestly, its not the schools job to teach kids about "tollerance" or "diversity"

its the job of a parent to teach their kids. Just another excuse provided by the system for people to be horrible parents

My son said he has a red head friend, and I told him to be careful because gingers don't have souls. Then I showed him south park clips. Then he almost cried and told me to shut up, and his friend does have a soul.

so I taught him to tollerate soul less people, and diversified his vocabulary by teaching him to call them gingers. :high5:
father of the year
I have an award.
This is very funny actually... "an Asian Tim Teabow..." that is funny.
enchiladas are here. 7 dollars. church fundraiser deal I guess. they look very good.
oh yeah. sofa king good. :high5:

I might eat all this before I even clock out for lunch.
Kurt Cobain doing what he does best.......giving up and blowing his brains out?
The last 5 minutes, Covino has me cracking up.
Brian Wrote:Kurt Cobain doing what he does best.......giving up and blowing his brains out?

he was really good at that. top five easily.
Chip Wrote:The last 5 minutes, Covino has me cracking up.

NASCAR radio does not have the same affect. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My son said he has a red head friend, and I told him to be careful because gingers don't have souls. Then I showed him south park clips. Then he almost cried and told me to shut up, and his friend does have a soul.

so I taught him to tollerate soul less people, and diversified his vocabulary by teaching him to call them gingers. :high5:
father of the year
I have an award.
cant argue with that
JDubb Wrote:This is very funny actually... "an Asian Tim Teabow..." that is funny.
its funny that you misspelled Tebow :roflmao:
I agree that being "overly tolerant" stems from white guilt
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:This is very funny actually... "an Asian Tim Teabow..." that is funny.
its funny that you misspelled Tebow :roflmao:
Because I don't care :roflmao:
It's ok to be different.....and by different, I mean agreeing with Covino :roll:
Brian Wrote:It's ok to be different.....and by different, I mean agreeing with Covino :roll:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
there appears to be some sort of software update for droid today. I need to find out if it's safe to apply it to a rooted phone or not. and so far I can't find anything.