Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name one person...
Name one person who you would like to hang out with for one day... dead or alive and why?

I would choose my Baba. We used to live on the same property as them. I remember helping her with the massive garden she used to have and pickling pickles, canning fresh fruit and baking with her. I would love to spend a day talking to her, baking and writing down the recipes she refused to tell anyone how to make. She died in 2003 from cancer. I miss her absolutely everyday.
NussieT Wrote:Name one person who you would like to hang out with for one day... dead or alive and why?

I would choose my Baba. We used to live on the same property as them. I remember helping her with the massive garden she used to have and pickling pickles, canning fresh fruit and baking with her. I would love to spend a day talking to her, baking and writing down the recipes she refused to tell anyone how to make. She died in 2003 from cancer. I miss her absolutely everyday.

I Googled Baba and now I think you are strange.

[Image: sathya_sai_baba.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Name one person who you would like to hang out with for one day... dead or alive and why?

I Googled Baba and now I think you are strange.

[Image: sathya_sai_baba.jpg]

I had to google to see what the hell you were talking about... and thats definitely not what I meant. Baba means Grandma in Ukrainian.
One day huh?

Unlimited to what you could do?

Real and not fictional I assume?

I am thinking Bill Clinton. We can party hard, get bitches and he can tell me all the secret stuff that only presidents know.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:One day huh?

I am thinking Bill Clinton. We can party hard, get bitches and he can tell me all the secret stuff that only presidents know.

:roflmao:

There was an episode of Family Guy called Peter and Bill's Bogus Journey.

[youtube]yIlb-C-Cz-4[/youtube]

I went that route because I have no idea what my answer would be.
I haven't had enough coffee yet.

:eek: A democrat? :high5: New respect.
Yeah...Republicans can't cheat on their wives, stick cigars up the snatch of young interns and smoke dope without inhaling...at least not without getting in real trouble for it.

Funny you said that Pete...that's EXACTLY who I was thinking of too.
Only one?? Geez, I am torn between my Grandma, my Aunt, the priest who baptized me... Any chance to just spend one more day with any of those people.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:Yeah...Republicans can't cheat on their wives, stick cigars up the snatch of young interns and smoke dope without inhaling...at least not without getting in real trouble for it.

Funny you said that Pete...that's EXACTLY who I was thinking of too.

They are too busy fighting against gay marriage while getting blown by dudes.
I would choose my grandmother, my dads mom.
When she passed away we never got to say goodbye due to what happened to her, and I would like an opportunity to say thanks for all the love and support she always had for us.

sent from the legion of doom
Joe Wrote:

:eek: A democrat? :high5: New respect.

FYI, I voted in 5 presidential elections and McCain was the first Republican I ever voted for. I don't vote based on party, I vote based on the better candidate.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I really have no idea who I would choose.
One person...that is a really hard question..
@jkeefer0

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I a terrible person Texas Fan 18 5,315 06-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Last Post: milldoctorrock