Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 02/01 - January is over
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:"Did you find out what was wrong with my car?"

yes, I did. Your brakes, they were glistenin.
glistenin brakes glistenin brakes.
that will be 400 dollars

My rear brakes were starting to really grind so I changed them on Monday afternoon. The rotors were still from factory, got 8 years out of them. I ended up pinching my finger between the wrench and the caliper while trying to take one of the caliper bolts off. It sucked. I also changed the left outer tie rod end.

Good thing you didn't chop your finger off.

you would of had to get a glistenin fake
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

that will be 400 dollars

My rear brakes were starting to really grind so I changed them on Monday afternoon. The rotors were still from factory, got 8 years out of them. I ended up pinching my finger between the wrench and the caliper while trying to take one of the caliper bolts off. It sucked. I also changed the left outer tie rod end.

Oh I bet she has a glistenin fake...

Na'am sayin?
yeah, son. I nam sayin :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, son. I nam sayin :high5:

I was on a conference call with some Ford people when I typed this. I was holding in laughter.
Michigan Ford people with heavy accents. Heavy.

They changed our main website around, and certain tabs were not working, and I couldn't open multiple vehicle sessions. So they were talking me through settings, and asking questions about what I like, and what I don't like about the new set up.

I had already done everything that needed to be done, but some chick had me do it again. So we were going through the list, and I started thinking stuff like, what if I was taking a dump, on a laptop while doing this, or naked, stuff like that. Would she know if I started cranking one out? I'm sure I'm not the only technician in America they call.

Then that made me laugh, then she asked what was funny. I said "nothing". Then she asked if she could come to the dealer and look at the computer with me. I said, sure, pretty long drive though. She didn't realize I was in Kansas. So we had to cancel those plans. I do have her e-mail now, and she wants some screen shots.

Anyway, turns out they only tested the new website on systems that are not in Kansas, and they need to go find some machines running windows xp and IE 7, do some more testing, then get back to me.

So a 2 hour conference call from Ford, alot of head scratching, just to find out they forgot to test it out on everything. I did have a pleasant conversation with Ann though.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

that will be 400 dollars

I was no where close to chopping off my finger. I did have a small blood blister though which grossed me out
Damn. I got oil blowing out the head gasket on the rear jug of my Harley. I need to get a torque wrench and check the head bolts...it was fine for the first 600 miles after I tore it down and rebuilt it last fall. Then after sitting 3 months I get this...fuck.
Hondo Wrote:Damn. I got oil blowing out the head gasket on the rear jug of my Harley. I need to get a torque wrench and check the head bolts...it was fine for the first 600 miles after I tore it down and rebuilt it last fall. Then after sitting 3 months I get this...fuck.

My Dad has a panhead from the 60s. said he gets nervous if something isn't leaking or falling off. Nice looking bike, but what a pain in the ass to start, drive, and keep running. Handlebars are all loose. All of them are like that supposedly. 4 gears and only goes 65 mph.

It was bought from the Diablo MC club in New Mexico by my dead uncle, so the story goes. I believe it too.

Either the gang stole it, then sold it to him, or it was stolen from the gang. I never get that full story.
maybe bandidos, not diablo. It's a spanish name.
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I love museums. Everytime I go somewhere new I have to visit a museum before I leave. I have always loved Science.
I agree, I love going to art museums.

Now that's just boring
art museums are kinda cool
the museum in gp is boring. i did go to the Royal Ontario Museum when they had world youth day there and they had a bunch of stuff from the vatican there. it was cool at first then got boring
I also would find stuff from the Vatican boring

sent from the legion of doom
The craftsmanship n architecture in the Vatican is very impressive.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM