Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
proof that pro athletes are paid way too much
This is a car owned by 2000 yard running back Chris Johnson.....is he retarted or what?
Brampton Wrote:This is a car owned by 2000 yard running back Chris Johnson.....is he retarted or what?
Ya know, it's pretty bad when you gotta lift a pimp ride to get the oversized rims to fit. It's like a woman having 56 ZZZ tits. Just doesn't look right.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
What a retard!!

YELLOW?????
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Wtf Gang bangers around here drive shit like that. Lame
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Did he really park it sideways across the driveway just to take a picture of it?
Chip Wrote:Did he really park it sideways across the driveway just to take a picture of it?

It looks like a pict straight outta Det'riot. Nam i sayin, yo?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did he really park it sideways across the driveway just to take a picture of it?

Oh come on, look at that house across the street.
It's waaaaayyyyy to nice to be in Detroit.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Good point... I didn't see any smoke or i would have said Saginaw. There no bullet holes in the houses or it could have been the East Side of Flint. Bars on the windows would have been Burton. Warren?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Good point... I didn't see any smoke or i would have said Saginaw. There no bullet holes in the houses or it could have been the East Side of Flint. Bars on the windows would have been Burton. Warren?

Hey, I'm working in Warren right now. It's not that bad here.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Good point... I didn't see any smoke or i would have said Saginaw. There no bullet holes in the houses or it could have been the East Side of Flint. Bars on the windows would have been Burton. Warren?

I know, I remembered you telling me that. ;-)
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Good point... I didn't see any smoke or i would have said Saginaw. There no bullet holes in the houses or it could have been the East Side of Flint. Bars on the windows would have been Burton. Warren?

I know, I remembered you telling me that. ;-)

Ah, so you're just being a jerk then. I see how it is.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I know, I remembered you telling me that. ;-)

I'm not the resident Detroit area citizen who doesn't like the Wings..... :poke:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm not the resident Detroit area citizen who doesn't like the Wings..... :poke:

See, look at that. It's not my fault that where ever I go, it turns into hockey talk. It's not my fault!!!!!
But the Wings suck.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

See, look at that. It's not my fault that where ever I go, it turns into hockey talk. It's not my fault!!!!!
But the Wings suck.

They do not!!!!! (though this isn't their best season) And, I just couldn't resist saying that! :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!