Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got to level 50 on forza 4 last night. around 11pm, after my kids had gone to bed, I had some peace and quite for the first time in 16 hours. I sat down on the couch, with a sandwich, chocolate milk, my phone, and a shitty laptop, thatd doesn't have anti virus shit.

an hour later my phone was rooted
last night, I played COD for the first time in about a month.

And, I think I'm done with it. at the beginning of my 1st round, we are about 20 feet from the flag when the round started.......as soon as we got to the flag, an air strike!!!!! AN AIR STRIKE!!!!!!

what the hell is that crap. it was that for the whole 5 rounds I played, before quitting.
I wanted to get on last night, but we are having issues with the fucking psycho old bag that lives below us, spent the night talking to the landlord & his wife about everything. I saw you on domination, no one else seems to play domination, look for me next time, I am have been killing it on domination. Next time leave the room if the air strike happens that quick.
I was too stubborn to leave the game. If they are gonna cheat....fuck em.....makes killing them more satisfying
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he said suck it. its funny, cause he's from Arkansas. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Arkansas
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Arkansas, it's kind of just the pirate version of Kansas. Right?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he said suck it. its funny, cause he's from Arkansas. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Arkansas
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Arkansas, it's kind of just the pirate version of Kansas. Right?

ass pirate version.
I'm working on a dodge charger. Instead of an ignition key, it has some sort of butt plug thing you jam in the dashboard to start it.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm working on a dodge charger. Instead of an ignition key, it has some sort of butt plug thing you jam in the dashboard to start it.
what if they butt plug malfunctions
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
ass pirate version 3.4
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm working on a dodge charger. Instead of an ignition key, it has some sort of butt plug thing you jam in the dashboard to start it.

no idea. maybe you can jam something else in there.
the Routan has the same thing......so cheap looking/feeling.

why not put it in the steering column like most companies?

I had to drive my friends Town & Country last night.
It has that same thing.
Keys are really coming to an end, aren't they?
Derick Wrote:
reprogram the security module, or remove the dash and replace the module
Chip Wrote:

It has that same thing.
somewhat. VW has the "Kessy" system, which is keyless entry and ignition, but if it fails there is still a key for both
Chip Wrote:

It has that same thing.
maybe i'm old, but I like having a key. The only way its not going to work is if it breaks, batteries will die at the least opportune moment, chips loose programming, etc
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
cause that is an easy fix, when you've picked up some hot slutty bitch at the bar, and your trying to get her back to your place, for some boom boom time, and you cant get in your car
a couple years ago all the ford/lincoln cars had push button start. You still had to carry the fob with you though, so what the fuck is the point? Seems they have gone back with keys though now. It's a key, it's been workiing fine, it's not broke, it doesn't need to meet emission standards, so Don't fuck with it.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
cause that is an easy fix, when you've picked up some hot slutty bitch at the bar, and your trying to get her back to your place, for some boom boom time, and you cant get in your car

you still have the butt plug to use on her though, unless it's locked int he dead car.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM
  Thursday, August 11, 2016 ~ Drama Beckster 42 3,758 08-11-2016, 04:08 PM