Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie
My home wi-fi has the SSID of "We can hear you having sex"
Hondo Wrote:My home wi-fi has the SSID of "We can hear you having sex"

:roflmao: :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Press the brake, turn the key on then off, unlock the doors, lock them. press a button on the fob, it's programmed. Thats one example. Different procedures for certain years, and models. Just a different combination of all those actions, and how many times you do it.

I think with my car, you turn the key on and off, several times, 7 I think, until the door lock actuates, then press the lock button on the fob.

It's fobulous.
How do you do it with a 2010 ford fusion?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:My one of my boss' 8 foot flourescent lights burned out by his work bench. he put some super awesome, bright, new technology light in. It looks nice. I want the shiny lights too. Confusedad:

Jim finished installing some exterior shops lights at our property in the industrial park. Those things are f-ing bright, like a midnight sun.
Chip Wrote:I don't think I got a phone until 2001 or 2002
It was a Samsung flip phone through Sprint.
I think my monthly bill was $35.
Then my next contract that went up to $45 for the same minutes.
Then my next phone I added text messaging, something like 500 for $10.
and my bill has been growing and growing ever since.

My first phone was in 2004, pay as you go Motorola. Then I went on Jim's plan, got a Samsung flip phone that only had call display. Now I have a BB with unlimited data, free texting, free calls to other MTS users and free calls after 6.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I like the stories of people who go to Canada, and don't realize that checking e-mail and using FaceBook and twitter use data.
And roaming charges in Canada are insane.
Then come home to bills that are over $10,000
Same goes visiting the states. I got a bill for $1500 or so when we visited Philly. I got it bumped down to $200

sent from the legion of doom

Jim went down once and we got a crazy phone bill which we got lowered and since then we just shut the data off for a couple of days. We also bring the laptop and use the hotels free wifi if we need it. The last time we were down Jim got a call and when we received the bill it bounced off the tower in MN.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I like the stories of people who go to Canada, and don't realize that checking e-mail and using FaceBook and twitter use data.
And roaming charges in Canada are insane.
Then come home to bills that are over $10,000
Same goes visiting the states. I got a bill for $1500 or so when we visited Philly. I got it bumped down to $200

sent from the legion of doom

Jim went down once and we got a crazy phone bill which we got lowered and since then we just shut the data off for a couple of days. We also bring the laptop and use the hotels free wifi if we need it. The last time we were down Jim got a call and when we received the bill it bounced off the tower in MN.

There is an island in the Detroit River called Grosse Isle, right next to where I live. My brothers girl friend lives on the east side of the island, right next to Canada, and their phone calls from home are ALWAYS going to Canadian towers. They've called and had them taken off so much, that AT&T stopped charging them for any calls from Canada.
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Press the brake, turn the key on then off, unlock the doors, lock them. press a button on the fob, it's programmed. Thats one example. Different procedures for certain years, and models. Just a different combination of all those actions, and how many times you do it.

I think with my car, you turn the key on and off, several times, 7 I think, until the door lock actuates, then press the lock button on the fob.

It's fobulous.
How do you do it with a 2010 ford fusion?

Here you go.

NOTE: Do not apply the brake pedal during this sequencing, as doing so ends the sequence and the transmitters will not be programmed.

Electronically unlock the door locks using the door lock control switch.
Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF to the RUN position 8 times in rapid succession (within 10 seconds), with the eighth turn ending in RUN. If the module successfully enters program mode, it locks and then unlocks all the doors.
NOTE: If no action is taken within 20 seconds after a transmitter has been programmed, the programming sequence ends (the doors lock and unlock to confirm that programming is complete).

Within 20 seconds, press any button on the RKE transmitter to be programmed. The doors lock and then unlock to confirm that each RKE transmitter is programmed. Repeat this step for each RKE transmitter.
Exiting the programming mode is accomplished if one of the following occurs:
The key transitions to the OFF position.
20 seconds have passed since entering programming mode or since the last RKE transmitter was programmed.
The maximum number (4) of RKE transmitters have been programmed.
Check the operation of the RKE transmitter. If the door locks do not respond for the programmed RKE transmitter(s), wait several seconds and press the button again. If the door locks still fail to respond, refer to Handles, Locks, Latches and Entry Systems in this section. (Make sure that no more than the maximum number of RKE transmitters are attempted to be programmed.)
LeNeve Wrote:Here you go.

NOTE: Do not apply the brake pedal during this sequencing, as doing so ends the sequence and the transmitters will not be programmed.

Electronically unlock the door locks using the door lock control switch.
Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF to the RUN position 8 times in rapid succession (within 10 seconds), with the eighth turn ending in RUN. If the module successfully enters program mode, it locks and then unlocks all the doors.
NOTE: If no action is taken within 20 seconds after a transmitter has been programmed, the programming sequence ends (the doors lock and unlock to confirm that programming is complete).

Within 20 seconds, press any button on the RKE transmitter to be programmed. The doors lock and then unlock to confirm that each RKE transmitter is programmed. Repeat this step for each RKE transmitter.
Exiting the programming mode is accomplished if one of the following occurs:
The key transitions to the OFF position.
20 seconds have passed since entering programming mode or since the last RKE transmitter was programmed.
The maximum number (4) of RKE transmitters have been programmed.
Check the operation of the RKE transmitter. If the door locks do not respond for the programmed RKE transmitter(s), wait several seconds and press the button again. If the door locks still fail to respond, refer to Handles, Locks, Latches and Entry Systems in this section. (Make sure that no more than the maximum number of RKE transmitters are attempted to be programmed.)

Thanks. I found this online, but it just blows the horn when i try and press the button on the new one. I'll do some more research on the red part. I gave the new key to a buddy of mine that works at BD laser machines and he'll cut it for me for free. Even if I do get it programmed, would I still need to program it at a dealer for it to actually start the car?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
See what I did there?
I found Thursday, January 5th 2012.
I know I did that before, but I don't care.
Nothing else is going on.
No one else will probably even see this.
(01-05-2017, 12:13 PM)Chip Wrote: See what I did there?

I noticed.  I still care... Life is busy.
(01-11-2017, 03:19 PM)NussieT Wrote:

Life is too busy.  And too shitty lately.
I miss goofing around on here all day.
(01-24-2017, 10:53 AM)Chip Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 03:19 PM)NussieT Wrote:

Life is too busy.  And too shitty lately.
I miss goofing around on here all day.

You aren't the only one
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM
  Thursday, August 11, 2016 ~ Drama Beckster 42 3,758 08-11-2016, 04:08 PM