Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year
LeNeve Wrote:What year is it Eddie? I want to look up all the known problems. If I had the VIN I could see what warranty work, if any has been done too. (or cut a key for it, and go to arkansas and steal it.)
Thanks so much bro! It's a 2011 Limited. It has everything, but the moonroof. The Microsoft Sync is pretty insane. It's funny, but our 14 yr old son set everything up last night. He was loving it. He even put an Eiffel Tower pic from our European vacation set as the background image on the display!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
you know when you download something, and the first 90% hauls ass, then it takes like 3 hours to finish the last 10%?

Thas how I operate.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Verizon is going to start charging their customers a $2 fee for paying their bill online. Fuck that. I'll stock up on stamps and start mailing it in again.

I thought it was a $2 charge when paying bills by phone with a debit/credit card (convienance charge) but no charge if you set up for automatic payments.
@ilikegirlsdaily
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What year is it Eddie? I want to look up all the known problems. If I had the VIN I could see what warranty work, if any has been done too. (or cut a key for it, and go to arkansas and steal it.)
Thanks so much bro! It's a 2011 Limited. It has everything, but the moonroof. The Microsoft Sync is pretty insane. It's funny, but our 14 yr old son set everything up last night. He was loving it. He even put an Eiffel Tower pic from our European vacation set as the background image on the display!!!

yeah, that sync thing is dope. I'm the only one who messes with them here, none of the other guys want to learn it. It still confuses me.
apparently today is an optional day at the hospital. there are 4 people here
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

yeah, that sync thing is dope. I'm the only one who messes with them here, none of the other guys want to learn it. It still confuses me.
It's my wife's baby! She so deserves it!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

It's my wife's baby! She so deserves it!!!

your wife had a big baby
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Verizon is going to start charging their customers a $2 fee for paying their bill online. Fuck that. I'll stock up on stamps and start mailing it in again.

I thought it was a $2 charge when paying bills by phone with a debit/credit card (convienance charge) but no charge if you set up for automatic payments.

I absolutely refuse to do automatic payments. I have known too many nightmare tales of extra money being taken or people still paying after they change services. I prefer to monitor what goes where and when.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:you know when you download something, and the first 90% hauls ass, then it takes like 3 hours to finish the last 10%?

Thas how I operate.

I started out my day that way.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Powerball tickets go up to $2.00 on Jan. 15. Everything doubles & it starts at $40 million!!!
I could listen to Layla talk all day
michaelangelo Wrote:I could listen to Layla talk all day
5 minutes tops, after that the brittish accent annoys me
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Verizon is going to start charging their customers a $2 fee for paying their bill online. Fuck that. I'll stock up on stamps and start mailing it in again.

I absolutely refuse to do automatic payments. I have known too many nightmare tales of extra money being taken or people still paying after they change services. I prefer to monitor what goes where and when.

We pay our phone bill my automatic withdrawl from our account, our mortgage is paid that way too! We get a statement and we watch our account anytime we've ever had an issue we've called them, they corrected and we either get a credit or they reverse it.
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I could listen to Layla talk all day
5 minutes tops, after that the brittish accent annoys me
i get that way with a filipino accent. 5 minutes and I'm done
eddieyourdj Wrote:Powerball tickets go up to $2.00 on Jan. 15. Everything doubles & it starts at $40 million!!!

I read powerball and I'm thinking to myself... they aren't doing that this year... then I read further and realized you are talking about lottos.
The local rock radio station for NYE usually throws what they call Powerball and it's basically a full night of big name artists and booze

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip