Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year
Derick Wrote:after i bought that one, they came out with a digital model. I think I'd rather have the digital one, but I would think that analog is probably more accurate

you can probaly calibrate the digitals easier. I worked for a guy that did antique tractor pulling, he had a digital gauge that would read in 1/4 psi increments. He was all gay for those tractors.

The back tires would be set anywhere from 4psi - 10 psi.

not sure how that helps with old ass, bone stock, tractors pulling shit around. shit was fucking lame. I was getting paid though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:after i bought that one, they came out with a digital model. I think I'd rather have the digital one, but I would think that analog is probably more accurate

you can probaly calibrate the digitals easier. I worked for a guy that did antique tractor pulling, he had a digital gauge that would read in 1/4 psi increments. He was all gay for those tractors.

The back tires would be set anywhere from 4psi - 10 psi.

not sure how that helps with old ass, bone stock, tractors pulling shit around. shit was fucking lame. I was getting paid though.
the biggest issue with liquid filled guages is they have to be kept upright or they leak, pita
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
looks like the clayton boys are in town, hope they're not here to cause trouble.
Derick Wrote:I'm turning into leneve.

Yesterday I ordered 3 books
Today, a steering stabilizer, replacment fluid for my tire pressure guage, and a holder, a castle nut socket, and new grips for the bike.

and still looking

The Mexican Cartel is gonna recruit you next. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:looks like the clayton boys are in town, hope they're not here to cause trouble.

two cowboys walked through the shop with spurs on. I have no idea who they are, but that was the first thought that went through my head, in case you are wondering.

They already left with a bunch of parts, they didn't cause any trouble either.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:looks like the clayton boys are in town, hope they're not here to cause trouble.

two cowboys walked through the shop with spurs on. I have no idea who they are, but that was the first thought that went through my head, in case you are wondering.

They already left with a bunch of parts, they didn't cause any trouble either.

They're headed to the OK Corral most likely.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I'm turning into leneve.

Yesterday I ordered 3 books
Today, a steering stabilizer, replacment fluid for my tire pressure guage, and a holder, a castle nut socket, and new grips for the bike.

and still looking

The Mexican Cartel is gonna recruit you next. Confusedad:

I'll put a reccomendation in.
I just found some whiskey stashed in this guys suburban. Now when I see him around town I can jugde him.
i cant ride a horse, so no cartel for me, plus they would want me to make some kind of new drug, and threaten to kill me if i dont. too much pressure
oh yeah, I got my snap-on ratches yesterday
Verizon is going to start charging their customers a $2 fee for paying their bill online. Fuck that. I'll stock up on stamps and start mailing it in again.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Verizon is going to start charging their customers a $2 fee for paying their bill online. Fuck that. I'll stock up on stamps and start mailing it in again.
i have a couple of bills like that, gas and electric want to charge, fuck them, they can wait for the mail to arrive
10 good sized bolts to attach the upper half of a plastic fan shroud on a 98 suburban. about 6 too many in my opinion. easy to get to though, so I'm not too upset about it.
Derick Wrote:i cant ride a horse, so no cartel for me, plus they would want me to make some kind of new drug, and threaten to kill me if i dont. too much pressure

breaking bad style. :high5:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Verizon is going to start charging their customers a $2 fee for paying their bill online. Fuck that. I'll stock up on stamps and start mailing it in again.
i have a couple of bills like that, gas and electric want to charge, fuck them, they can wait for the mail to arrive

Exactly. I make less now and they get enough from me as it is. Screw that shit. The post office will appreciate it, too.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip