Poll: Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
93.33%
14 93.33%
Not
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megan Fox
Is she hot or not? I think so
Really? Is there any kind of chance someone will say no?
I say no. She's a bitch face.

And she's one of the dumbest bitches that I've ever heard speak.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
How is it even in question? :whomo: :-)
negadave Wrote:How is it even in question? :whomo: :-)

+1

isn't the point to pick a girl that is sort of borderline so that the results are interesting?

what's next? a poll entitled Do you like pizza?
MMM Cunty!
She's white trash and is hot as fuck when shes dressed down.She is not hot at all when she tries to dress up.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Lou Scunt Wrote:

+1

isn't the point to pick a girl that is sort of borderline so that the results are interesting?

I may actually put up a poll if you like your pizza hot or not.
She is pretty, but those toe thumbs of hers haunt me. Ewwwww!!!! Everytime I see her now, I find myself automatically looking at her hands. Plus, she's a bitch (but aren't most chicks in like that?)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:She is pretty, but those toe thumbs of hers haunt me. Ewwwww!!!! Everytime I see her now, I find myself automatically looking at her hands. Plus, she's a bitch (but aren't most chicks in like that?)

with how the rest of her looks, I think it'd take me about 3 months of spending every waking hour with her before I got around to seeing her thumbs

the bitch thing however, I agree is a bigger deal (and also the douchey tats)
MMM Cunty!
I would hit it like no other. But ONLY that. I wouldn't want to hang out with her. I think hearing her idiotic rants and things would ruin the fantasy. So she's hot, but a dumbass. Enjoy the last five of your 15 minutes, bitch.
ap bikini team Wrote:I would hit it like no other. But ONLY that. I wouldn't want to hang out with her. I think hearing her idiotic rants and things would ruin the fantasy. So she's hot, but a dumbass. Enjoy the last five of your 15 minutes, bitch.

:eek: oh snap. I agree though.
Lou Scunt Wrote:

+1

I LIKE PIZZA!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I also like pizza, pizza is winning 2-0
MMM Cunty!
I'm on board with this pizza thing.