Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas...
Donginator Wrote:Hey Jdubb, I am lurking on TOMB, how do you listen on your phone? over Wifi or 3g? do you have speakers hooked up?
3G and headphones.
FYI the ustream is up, come join in on the fun if you want...
@ilikegirlsdaily
ustream deez nuts

where is a link to it?
LeNeve Wrote:ustream deez nuts

where is a link to it?
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Hello everyone!!!! I'm on my way into the city to find Jim a remote controlled helicopter for Christmas!!!! I have a funny feeling he'll break it on the first day,
Donginator Wrote:haha I knew it, when am I harsh??

All the time!! :grin:

:j/k:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
javsto Wrote:FYI the ustream is up, come join in on the fun if you want...

Wish I could, but that ain't gonna happen today. Not while I'm here. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Hello everyone!!!! I'm on my way into the city to find Jim a remote controlled helicopter for Christmas!!!! I have a funny feeling he'll break it on the first day,

I saw one at Penneys yesterday. Just a little one.
I HATE PIE!!
By the Way... Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

No homo, you all are the best :nutswinger:
JDubb Wrote:By the Way... Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

No homo, you all are the best :nutswinger:

:grin: :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
I REALLY wish one of those three would come on DBN and post their schedule like they do for TOMB. I thought it was another replay today and didn't listen. So I basically missed the first 3 hours. Thanks for keeping DBN informed guys :flame:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
my new jammy jam. :happy:
[youtube]NxSMsuXGJI4[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:I REALLY wish one of those three would come on DBN and post their schedule like they do for TOMB. I thought it was another replay today and didn't listen. So I basically missed the first 3 hours. Thanks for keeping DBN informed guys :flame:

Not Surprised at All. Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
What really sucks is that I started out the day with out much to do. Then they go and get all busy and I get swamped. Who the hell do these people think they are selling cars when i just want to goof off?! :grin:
I HATE PIE!!
So Jess In Vegas takes donuts in to the guys and gets her picture plastered all over twitter and facebook with mad props. I have taken in Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, Peanut Butter and Company Elvis sandwiches and russian sandwiches from the gourmet deli, but never got the twitter pic and shout outs. Maybe a quick on air mention, which is appreciated.

I think it is b/c I am in the getalong gang with Mercer, BDH, Ralph, Eddie and Jdubb and not the Super Cool People club like JIU, Eli, Jess In Vegas and Alberta Beef.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM